1. One of the taglines of this company was ‘business is our middle name’ – which company ?
2. How do we better know the German company was founded in 1972 as Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung ?
3. This company was named after a code name for CIA project that its founder is working on before founding this company. Which company ?
4. This is considered the first computer virus for the PC. It was written by two brothers in Lahore, Pakistan to protect their medical software from piracy. Which virus ?
5. Which company’s name comes from the phrase ‘voice and data phone’ ?
6. Which company’s logo is this ?
7. This company was originally named _________ constructions When it was founded in 1985. Its founder also established an IT company in 1987 as __________ computers. Subsequently , the infrastructure company was renamed by reversing the name of the IT company. Which infrastructure company ?
8. This is known as the Soundabout in the US, Freestyle in Sweden and the Stowaway in the UK. What is the more popular name by which we know it ?
9. This Chennai based portal launched in 1999 was the first Indian website exclusively for women. Which ?
10. This company started in 1979 as the Graphics Group, a part of the Computer division of Lucasfilm. In 1986, it was bought by the co-founder of an electronics and software company and given its present name. Which company ?
Answers 1. International Business Machines Corporation
Answers 2. SAP AG is the largest European software enterprise, with headquarters in Walldorf, Germany. It is best known for its SAP ERP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.