Rules• This is a bouncing round• Consist of 8 questions• 10 bhp for each correct answer• No negative bhp
• The company is headquartered in Ingolstadt, Germany, and has been a wholly owned (99.55%) subsidiary of Volkswagen AG since 1966, following a phased purchase of its predecessor, Auto Union, from its former owner, Daimler-Benz. Volkswagen relaunched the X brand with the 1965 introduction of the X F103 series. Identify X?
Answer• The connect is Popemobile, the vehicle used by The Pope to travel around on his world- wide visits. First image is the royal carrier used to be the Popemobile centuries ago.The 2nd is the latest Popemobile, a Mercedez MPV
Name the car which is going to be the officialsupport vehicle in the inaugral Indian F1 grandprix ?
Rules• This is a video round• Consist of 4 questions• You can bid for 10, 20 or 30 bhp• Bid will go to the highest bidder• If more than 1 team bid for same bhp, then bid goes to team which pressed buzzer first• For wrong answer you loose half the bid
Question• V1• Identify the driver coming just behind the crashed car.
• The Ferrari logo “Prancing horse” actually came from the emblem in Francesco Baracca’s fighter
• Founded in 1920 as a cork plant. Formerly known as Tōyō Kōgyō Company. This company is affiliated with the Sumitomo group. It is headquartered at Hiroshima. The company entered the passenger-car market in 1960 with the production of a coupe model; two years later, sedans and station wagons came on line, and in 1964 it introduced a line of cars that were marketed in the United States. In 1967 the company committed itself to producing automobiles with the rotary-piston Wankel engine. Identify the automobile giants
• As an all-electric car, X produces no tailpipe pollution or greenhouse gas emissions at the point of operation, and reduces dependence on petroleum. Among other awards and recognition, the X won the 2010 Green Car Vision Award award, the 2011 European Car of the Year award, the 2011 World Car of the Year,
Rules• This is a theme round• Consists of four questions• Each team has to write their answers in a paper.• 10 bhp for each correct answer.• Each of these questions are connected to a common theme.• For theme, bhp in the order 40,30,20,10 and if wrong you take negative 10
Q1• This is a British luxury car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry, England.• The company also holds Royal Warrants from Queen Elizabeth II andPrince Charles.
Q2• Name the Asian motor company,that owned the product Matiz,that was common on Indian roads last decade?
Rules• This is a bouncing round.• Consists of four questions
• Gandhian engineering is the process of breaking down complex products into its fundamental components and then building the product again in the cheapest way available. This ensures simpler and easier ways to handle processes and products. Indians and South Asians are known for this method. The company X intended to convey deep frugality and a willingness to challenge conventional wisdom applied to engineering, technological innovation, and new product development. The name originated from India, and was named following the Y, Xs most pathbreaking product in its field. It is associated with the sentence "Getting more [services] from less [resources] for more [people]". Find X, Y
• X is a family-owned business named after its founder’s name, and produces distinctive yellow-and-black engineering vehicles, "Backhoes" and diesel engines. In the UK, the word “X" is sometimes used colloquially as a generic description for any such type of engineering vehicle, and now appears in the Oxford English Dictionary, although it is still held as a trademark. X makes over 300 types of machines for construction, industry, agriculture and military engineering and in 2007 the companys turnover was £2.25 billion. Identify X ?
Identify• Italian luxury car manufacturer• established on December 1, 1914, in Bologna• The companys headquarters is now in Modena• emblem is a trident• It has been owned by the Italian car giant Fiat S.p.A since 1993• But more recently it has become part of the sports car group including Alfa Romeo
Which company sponsors the F1 Indian Grand-prix 2011?
• This was developed by Hyundai Motors specifically for the smaller steel boxes running on the roads, or hatches to be less critical. Now, what makes this engine "the special one" is the fact that this was designed by Hyundai for Indian and other similar markets like South America, East Europe etc, and so as it turns out, it really is a hell of a fuel efficient heart. In India, they are offering this engine with i10 & in Europe, with both i10 and i20. What are we talking about?