2. Opening PresentationsQuickpoint® can open and edit Microsoft PowerPoint formatted presentations such as PPT and PPTX files. Tapon the desired filename in the File Manager to open the presentation.Viewing PresentationsQuickpoint® provides you a new, optimized way to viewpresentations in both Portrait and Landscape modes onyour iPad®.The main slide can be zoomed in and out using standardpinch zoom. When the slide is zoomed in, you can movethe slide so you can focus on the desired part of the slide.
3. Editing PresentationsYou can edit and save PowerPoint formatted presentations such as PPT and PPTX ofall available versions like 2003, 2007 and 2010Part I - Filmstrip and Slide Management• Tap and drag vertically to scroll the filmstrip on the left side of the main slide• Tap the to add a slide exactly like the one that you are viewing. • Tap the on the left slide of the selected slide to delete that slide • Tap, hold and drag to move a slide • Tap additional slides once you have tapped and held on a slide to select multiple slides
4. Part II - Changing GraphicsYou can do several things to images, shapes, and textboxes inside the presentation.Tap once to select the image, shape, or textbox and enable edit controls.• Tap to rotate the image, shape, or textbox • Tap to resize the image, shape or textbox• Tap and drag to move the image, shape, or • Tap a second time on the selected item to see textbox the delete dialog• Double tap on the shape of textbox to begin text editing
5. Part III - Power Edit ModePower Edit mode is available when you have selected an image, shape, or textbox. Tap the to open thePower Edit Toolbox. To dismiss the toolbox, tap the on the top right above the toolbox.For textboxes and shapes you can change:• Bold 1. Alignment• Italics 2. Insert and remove bulleted lists• Underline 3. Insert and remove numbered lists• Font size, style, and color 4. Fill color 5. Arrangement (Bring to Front, Send to Back)
6. Part IV - Inserting Graphics• Tap to open the Add Graphic menu• Choose a shape category• Tap from the Basic shapes category to add a textbox• Tap or drag and drop any of the shapes to insert one of them• Tap the Images tab to change to the insert image menu• You can insert images from the iPad photo gallery, as well as your local repository.• Navigate to the desired directory and tap or drag and drop to insert the desired image.• You need to allow Quickoffice to use Location services in order to insert images from your Photo gallery.
7. Presenting SlideshowsYou can show your 2003, 2007 and 2010 presentations in slideshow mode both on device and on an externalmonitor or projector.• Plug a video out connector into the dock• Tap the to start slideshow mode• Select the desired output location: “Main screen” or “External Monitor” • Single tap or a tap and drag (right to left) will advance to the next slide • A tap and drag (left to right) will go back to the previous slide • Tap on the left side of the screen will show the filmstrip and allow you to jump to a slide • A double tap will exit slideshow mode
8. Video Out to External Monitors and ProjectorsWhen presenting on an external monitor or projector, Quickpoint® gives you additional controls in a control panel• Single tap or a tap and drag (right to left) or a tap on the will advance to the next slide• A tap and drag (left to right) or a tap on the will go back to the previous slide• Tap on the will show the filmstrip and allow you to jump to a slide. A second tap will dismiss the filmstrip.• A tap and hold anywhere on the screen will activate a virtual laser pointer• A double tap or a tap on the will exit slideshow mode