Be the first to like this
Change in Canada's P&C insurance industry is occurring ever faster, and there is nothing in sight which suggests that it will soon slow. Whether your organization is a carrier, broker, supplier to the industry or IT vendor, reality is changing; organizations need to change with it. Few would disagree.
This presentation supported a live panel discussion at the Insurance-Canada Technology Conference on March 18, 2014. Discussing how internal and external focus has changed to deal with the changing reality:
– What approaches, techniques and tools they are using to realign and respond to the changing needs they see
– If the promise of their brand has been part of the refocus, how and why it has changed
– What did it take to reenergize their people be a part of the solution addressing the changing reality rather than the anchor holding the business back
– Wendy Watson, President, ORBiT
– Jeff Roy, President & CEO, P.A. Roy Insurance Brokers, Inc.
– Bill Morris, Senior Partner, Navicom
– Lorie Smith, VP - Business Operations and Technology, Mass Insurance Brokers Ltd.
– Steve Wagler, Partner, Josslin Insurance Brokers Limited