1. Which brand did Pepsi launch as part of its advertising campaign for the 2003 Cricket World Cup?
Answer Pepsi Blue
2. ID the logo
3. People with this surname have played international cricket for at least five countries – India, New Zealand, Kenya (as well as East Africa), Canada and England. Which one?
4. She won the ICC Best woman cricketer award in 2007. Currently, she is the captain of the Indian Women Cricket Team. Who?
Answer Jhulan Goswami
5. Mike Whitney was the most economical bowler for Australia in the 1992 world cup and in the same season took 17 wickets against India in 3 tests. He was unlucky not to have played more than 12 tests in his career. He was also a part of the ICL commentary team. However, he's famous for entirely different reasons. Which TV Game Show did he host?
Answer Who dares wins
6. New plan for which stadium?
Answer Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
7. Supposedly, it comes from the building trade, in which there's a thing called a X line (usually a lead weight on a cord), which hangs down so they can make sure the walls and doorways are straight. Which cricketing term are we talking about / ID X?
Answer Plumb Plumb LBW
8. Which corporate sponsor of the West Indies cricket team blasted the Caribbean players for "having more telephone numbers of women than runs" after the team's abject surrender in the 2005 VB series?
9. X is a bank or public holiday in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and some other Commonwealth nations. In Ireland, it is recognized as St Stephen's Day or the Day of the Wren . In South Africa, X was renamed Day of Goodwill in 1994. Australia holds the start to the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race on this day. Which day are we talking about?
Answer Boxing Day
10. On 31st Jan, 2011, ShahidAfridi was banned for 2 T20 Internationals after a ball tampering incident in a match against Australia in Perth. What had he done?