• This Country was named after the Latin name
for a metal because the first conquerors
arrived in this area following rumors of
mountains made of this metal.
• Name the country.
• Which was first video game to use a “scratch
and sniff” cd?
5. Gran Turismo 2
6. 3. Who designed this LOGO
7. Ronald Wayne
8. 4. Identify X and Y.
. X is an extremely lightweight, but feature-rich
software. X has a Greek letter in its name which
denotes the SI prefix "micro-", as a reference to
the program's very small memory footprint. X is
owned by Y, which is a company founded in
2004 by Ashwin Navin and Bram Cohen. Y is also
the name of the protocol that supports software
such as X.
9. X = uTorrent
Y = BitTorrent
• When the Internet was still very much under
the spell of bare Unix shells and Gopher, an
ambitious group of scientists at CERN started
working on the World Wide Web. In an office
on the fourth floor they placed the World
Wide Web's central database. Some faulty
requests were answered with a standard
11. Room 404: file not found
• It is a free online chat website that allows
users to communicate with strangers without
registering. The service randomly pairs users
in one-on-one chat sessions where they chat
anonymously using the handles "You" and
"Stranger". The site was created by 18-yearold Leif K-Brooks, and was launched in 2008.
• The domain name for an Indian website, is .in,
so which region has the domain name .aq.
• Originally developed for the Apple II
computer, this video game franchisee was
created by Jordan Mechner.
• It went on to become a movie which was
released in 2010.
• Which one?
17. Prince of Persia
18. 9. Doodle for what?
19. Ramanujan’s 125th birth anniversary
• Harvey Ball, co-owner of an advertising and
public relations firm designed the _______in
1964 to help ease the acrimonious aftermath
following the merger of two insurance
companies: State Mutual Life Assurance
Company. State Mutual planned up a
“friendship campaign” to get employees to
smile whenever they answered the phone,
paid a claim, or typed a report. What is it that
22. 11. FITB
• ______________ is celebrated on October
23rd. It officially starts at 6:02 A.M. and ends
at 6:02 P.M on that day.
23. Mole day 6.02 * 10 ^23
24. 12. Logo for
25. Ig Nobel awards
26. 13.Inspiration for which common day
to day thing.
27. Arctium for Velcro
28. 14. ID him
29. James Gosling
• Creator of Java
• Alone in a room in his home in Bonn,
Germany, Friedhelm Hillebrand sat at his
typewriter, tapping out random sentences and
questions on a sheet of paper. What standard
did this lead to?
31. • Hillebrand's magic number set the standard
for one of today's most popular forms of
digital communication: text messaging. 160
32. 16.What has been Blanked out
34. 17. This happens to be the only
illustration in which famous book?
35. Origin of Species
36. 18. Connect
38. 19.Name the product
• The shape of this product is
modelled after a hyperbolic
• This design characteristic is
beneficial as it helps keep the
product from breaking during
distribution by eliminating lines
of stress along which a small
crack may easily propagate.
Further, it keeps a stack of the
product tightly interlocked or
nested during distribution.
• The name of the product came
from a street in Cincinnati. The
name was chosen simply for its
sound and appeal.
40. 20*Id X
• X is the first person to reach Challenger Deep
alone. He is also a member of the NASA
advisory council. Reportedly he had offered BP
help to plug the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil
spill, but it declined. The oil spill was
eventually stopped using techniques similar to
those he recommended.