Waterfall Development cont..
• You complete one phase (e.g Design) before
moving to the next phase (e.g Development)
• You rarely plan to re-visit a phase once it’s
completed. That means you think you are doing
right for the first time.
• You don’t release any value until the end of the
• You don’t seek approval from the stakeholders
between or after each phase
• This approach is highly risky, more costly and less
efficient than Agile approach
• Quality Driven
• It’s not a process, it’s a philosophy or Set of