On October 24, 2013, we released our third whitepaper in the 2013 series on social media use for Investor Relations. The findings reveal that public companies’ adoption of video- and presentation-oriented social media such as YouTube and SlideShare continues to grow:
• YouTube: 80% of companies in our sample have an account (up 12%), and 42% of those companies are using it to provide investor-related material, up 13% from our 2012 report.
• SlideShare: 25% of companies use a SlideShare account (on par with last year), but the rate of use for IR purposes has gone up to 52%, up 8% from 2012.
Get the FREE ebook to gain access to the complete whitepaper and you'll learn:
- How your peers are using YouTube and SlideShare to interact and engage with investors.
- What sectors, geographic regions and size of companies are leading the way in adoption.
- Innovative ways to use video and presentations to provide the investor community more company and industry context.
- Best practices for organization, grouping, and consistent delivery of IR content on YouTube and SlideShare.
- How these social media platforms can fit into your overall IR communications strategy.