This latest Q4 whitepaper on social media shows a continued increase in the number of companies using Twitter for Investor Relations - an increase of 9% over 2012 research. Evidence continues to support the fact that many public companies see value in using social media to increase awareness and engage with key constituents.
New findings show that IROs are increasingly Twitter-savvy, using strategic tweets to deftly drive traffic to their website, share their message, and leverage other social media channels in a coordinated and integrated strategy. We found more examples of live-tweeting and IR-dedicated Twitter feeds in 2013. And growth in retweets and the use of #hashtags display increased comfort levels and engagement with the platform.
Get the ebook to gain access to the whitepaper where you'll learn:
• Best practices for live-tweeting quarterly conference calls, analyst/investor days and annual meetings.
• Effective tactics to better target and serve your IR audience.
• Innovative ways to share content from conferences and industry-related news/media coverage.
• How StockTwits has emerged as a viable social channel for sharing financial information and corporate news in real-time.
• How to effectively integrate Twitter and other social media with your IR website.