On December 5, 2013, we released our fourth and final paper of 2013 in the series on social media use for Investor Relations. This time around we examined how public companies are making use of corporate blogs.
The findings show an upward trend: Growing 5% since last year, a full 38% of public companies now use a corporate blog, and 32% use them for Investor Relations purposes, up a significant 14% from our 2012 study (and a whopping 22% from two years ago).
Get the FREE ebook to gain access to the complete whitepaper and you'll learn:
• Providing insight and commentary to news, industry developments and the company.
• Using the blog to solicit questions from shareholders in advance of company events.
• Posting videos and photographs to provide additional context.
• Providing a “Discussions or Commenting Policy.”
• Adding a bio and/or avatar of the main contributor(s) to the blog.
• Emulating the look and feel of the corporate website, and linking to other social media tools.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.