1. UltraRAE™ ³ºººHandheld Benzene Specific Monitor
2. • General Specifications• Product Overview• UltraRAE 3000 Accessories• What makes the UltraRAE 3000 unique?• UltraRAE 3000 Pricing• What comes with your UltraRAE 3000?• Features and Benefits
3. What is the UltraRAE™ ³ººº ?• 3rd Generation PID from RAE Systems• 2nd generation Benzene specific monitor form RAE Systems• First portable VOC gas monitor with a built-in wireless radio modem for real- time data & alarm transmission• Designed for use by both basic or advanced users in harsh environments and hazardous areas
4. Part of the MiniRAE™ 3rd generation Family !• MiniRAE™ Lite - 0.1 to 5,000 ppm• MiniRAE™ ³ººº - 0.1 to 15,000 ppm• UltraRAE™ ³ººº - 50 ppb to 10,000 ppm• ppbRAE ™ ³ººº - 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm 0.1 1 10 100 1,000 10,000 15,000 ppm ppb 1 10 100 1,000 10,000 100,000 1,000,000 10,000,000
5. What is the UltraRAE™ ³ººº ?• Handheld instrument designed to detect broadband VOCs• Capable of snapshot specific measurements of – Benzene – Butadiene• Capable of STEL (continuous on 15 mn) specific measurement of – Benzene
6. UltraRAE 3000 versus UltraRAE• 50 ppb resolution on benzene specific measurement• 15 mn continuous benzene measurement for benzene STEL• 50 ppb – 10,000 ppm range in VOC mode• New Tube holder design that allow to see tube color change/breakthrough + use of standard Flexi-probe• No more tip breaker & reservoir on probe (New box of 10 tubes with built in tip breaker & reservoir)• Automatic temperature compensation• No bar code reader for RAE Sep™ tubes – manual selection• Full data logging in benzene and VOC mode• +++ all MiniRAE3000 new features...
7. General Specifications• Handheld VOC monitor with pump• Large, high resolution graphic display• On-demand or automatic backlight• 4 alarms: LOW, HIGH, STEL (tox) and TWA (tox) – Ultra-bright top optical alarm – 95dB acoustic alarm• Integrated flaslight
8. General Specifications• Size and Weight: – 10”L x 3.0”W x 2.5”H (25.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 6.4 cm) – 26 oz (738 g)• Photoionization Sensor: – Standard 10.6eV or optional 9.8 eV or 11.7 eV lamps• Battery Options: – Rechargeable, external, field replaceable Lithium- ion battery pack – Alkaline battery adapter• Direct Readout of VOC Concentration: – VOCs as ppm by volume – High and low values – STEL and TWA – Battery and shut down voltage – Date, time, temperature• Alarms: – 95dB buzzer (at 30 cm) and flashing red LED
9. General Specifications• IP Rating: – IP-67 while unit is off, without flexible probe – IP-65 while unit is on• Sampling Pump: – Internal, integrated flow rate at 400 cc/mm – Sample from 100’ (30m) horizontally and vertically• Frequency: – 2.4 GHz (license-free) Bluetooth• RF Range: – extendable with RAELink3 modem to 2 miles• Hazard Area Approval – US and Canada: UL, cUL, Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Division I Groups A, B, C, D
10. Product Overview Gas inlet Flex-i-probe Visual Alarm RAE Sep Tube holder LCDPID sensor & lamp Gas outlet port (not shown) 3 programming buttons Removable rubber boot Flashlight buttonIn-built Wireless modem Communications and battery(Not Shown – behind the Charging Contacts product label) Port (Not Shown)
11. AccessoriesCharging / Download Cradle:- Instrument charge- 2nd backup battery charge- USB connection2nd battery charging port USB connector Charger connector
12. What makes the UltraRAE 3000 unique?• Improved PID performance : – 50 ppb ppm to 10,000 ppm – Accuracy +/- 3% at cal point (in 10-2000 ppm isobutylene range) – 3 points calibration option – Humidity compensation with in- built Temperature and Humidity sensors (reduces quenching effect) – Automatic lamp type recognition – Plug and play PID module with stored calibration data
14. What makes the UltraRAE 3000 unique?• Large Graphic Display
15. What makes the UltraRAE 3000 unique?• Real time wireless data transmission: – in-built Bluetooth Wireless option – Wireless link to C1D2 RAELink3 Wireless data transmission LONG distance Bluetooth only if used with RAELink3 wireless link Instruments localization with RAELink3 GPS RAElink 3 Max distance 3 m / 10 ft Hazardous Area
16. What makes the UltraRAE 3000 unique?• Waterproof Design: – IP-67 when unit is off (for decontamination or cleaning) – IP-65 when unit is on
17. What makes the UltraRAE 3000 unique?• UltraRAE 3000 Power• Running time – 16 hours with Li-Ion – 10 hours with Alkaline• Easy access to battery – Remove and replace batteries in seconds without any tools – Alkaline adapter available
18. What makes the UltraRAE 3000 unique?• Integrated Flashlight – Operable in dark conditions and provides an added safety feature
19. UltraRAE 3000 Pricing
20. What comes with the UltraRAE 3000?
21. UltraRAE 3000 Features and Benefits Feature Benefit 50 ppb – 200 ppm Easy to carry in one hand and is very portable, even while wearing gloves. Small size, compact Product does not get in the way, and is comfortable to use in confined spaces. 95dB acoustic alarm Louder than a noisy environment for recognizing alarms.Ultra-bright optical alarm Highly visible alarm ensures that the alarm is easy to notice.
22. UltraRAE 3000 Features and Benefits Feature Benefit Lightweight, 738g (26 oz) Easy to carry in one hand and is very portable, even while wearing gloves. Small size, compact Product does not get in the way, and is comfortable to use in confined spaces. 95dB acoustic alarm Louder than a noisy environment for recognizing alarms.Ultra-bright optical alarm Highly visible alarm ensures that the alarm is easy to notice.
23. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature Benefit Less than 5 minutes to clean, inPlug-in PID sensor case of contamination.Automatic lamp type No more doubt on what lamp isrecognition with bar inside – increased safetycode on lamp knowing the readings are correct. Perfect for capturing micro3 second response events or micro peaks –time impossible to miss even a small leak during fugitive emission inspection.
24. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature BenefitHumidity Better measurement accuracycompensation when moving from dry to wet air.Extended range up Provide more data points in high10,000 ppm (VOC) range.Over 222 Built in Rae Switch to any of theseSystems correction compounds instantaneously forfactor better measurement accuracy.3 year warranty on10.6 ev lamp Decrease Cost of ownership.
25. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature BenefitLarge graphic More data displayed including CF’s.display Large numbers provide better visibility.Auto shut off pump at Sensor will not be harmed bylow flow condition unwanted contaminants.Dutycycling™ Sensor and lamp auto-cleaningtechnology increases time in between maintenance intervals.Flexi-probe™ Inlet probe that can not break &technology with memory form.
26. UltraRAE 3000 Features and Benefits Feature BenefitIntegrated Bluetooth chip Wireless Data download to computer.Integrated wireless Obtain real-time data, be awaremodem up front of any abnormal events such as leaks or spills. Monitor real-time location of Works with RAELink3 people carrying the instrument, modem with GPS resulting in increased safety.
27. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature BenefitLi-Ion rechargeable Up to 16-hours operation on onebattery charge. A very fast charge-up time means reliability in many situations.Alkaline battery adapter Flexibility of operation, not dependent on charger. Ideal for “one-day-a-week” usage.Charging cradle with Compatible with existing USB datadata port cables. Also works as an external battery charger.
28. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature BenefitThree “click buttons” for Easy to press, less training, lessoperation chance for error. User friendly. Unit can beMulti-language support operated worldwide resulting in less training.Large buttons Can use monitor with gloves.Low quiescent power Detector will work for hours indraw emergency situation even if not used for one month.
29. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature BenefitAutomatic or on-demand Automatically lights up in darkbacklight environment or manually, whenever needed.High quality rubber boot Concussion-proof, easy-grip .Datalogging always No additional cost for dataloggingincluded, wrap-around using MS Windows™. Logs all alarmsor stop when full. 6 and events; creates tables andmonths at one minute. graphs automatically.
30. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature BenefitEasy to access sensor Ultra fast service without touching& battery compartment the electronic board. No risk ofwithout tools. damaging electronic components.IP-65 water resistant Use in workplaces with high humidityand dust resistant or high dust exposure.IP-67 water proof when Easy to decontaminate in water.unit is off100% RAE product; no RAE does not only have control overthird party components costs but also over the technology.
31. UltraRAE 3000 Features and BenefitsFeature Benefit Easy to clean or decontaminateRemovable rubber boot in water. Product remains clean after years.Plug and play PID Mo more soldering to changemodule full sensor module. Fast repair.Correction factor Always know what youalways displayed on are currently measuringmain screen Operable in dark conditions andBuilt in Flashlight provides an added safety feature