As created over 15 original neural drugs that successfully sell all around the world
Fortune 500 Company
Main factory is Chicago
Founder: Steph Adams
Owner: Brian Needles
CEO: Keely Bonner
Man Dies from Puffer Fish Poisoning June 15, 2009
One afternoon a 31 year old male, Andrew Marcus, was at a BBQ with his friends. He brought over the puffer fish he caught earlier that morning for the exotic menu. Andrew was the first to try, and right away the symptoms starting showing: numbness in his lips, tough, face and neck; nausea and severe vomiting; difficulty talking; difficulty breathing; and showed signs of paralysis in his upper body.
The hospital was called immediately and he was rushed there in an ambulance. Unfortunately, Andrew didn’t make it to the hospital and died on the way. The autopsy report showed that he had been a victim of tetrodotoxin poisoning, from eating the poisonous puffer fish.