Putnam Fixed Income Outlook Q1 2013
- 411 views
• Spread sectors continued to rally as investors focused more on opportunities than on risks. ...
• Spread sectors continued to rally as investors focused more on opportunities than on risks.
• The Fed maintained its stance, but new questions emerged about how much further influence the central bank can exert.
• With tax rates fixed for the near term, policymakers turned their attention to spending cuts.
• Despite tighter valuations in corporate credit, we foresee continued solid demand and fundamentals.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views