View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Demographic: Nuclear family
• Parents between ages 35 and 45, with
children between ages 5 and 15
• Earning an average of 150,000 to 300,000
Baht per month
• Lives in the urban areas such as Bangkok
Psychographics: nature-oriented relaxation seeker, with an
urge of escaping from their busy, daily routines. Wanting to
experience modern nature, the correlation of the modern ways
of living with respect to the peacefulness and the beauty of the
untouched, natural atmosphere.
Behavioral: travel during the holiday or the weekend
especially in the summer from March to May.
• Get away from the busy urbanized areas
• Price tag ; reasonable pricing
• The demand exists all year round especially during
March to May for our target customer.
• Customer reserve accommodation online via
internet agency or directly contact with sale staff of
• According to our survey, right now the awareness of target audience
is 24% and knowledge is 15%.
• Statement: “To raise the awareness to be 55% and provide key
information of Ban Krut to the target audience in order to make them
35% of them gain more knowledge with in 6 months.”
• Young parent whose age is 35-45 years olds and live in Bangkok
• Nature-oriented relaxation seeker
• Message Appeal 70% informational and 30% emotional
• Theme Beyond the paradise at Ban Krut
• Message will be base on Product feature.
• The objective is to focus on the “unduplicated reach”
because advertising objective is to create awareness and
• Moreover, our message about the modern nature style is quite
unique and not complex. So we don’t need the frequency.
They can remember and understand our advertising by 1 or 2
• Broadcast TVC and Radio spot
• Social media Google, Facebook, and Twitter
• Print ads Magazine
• Green Wave radio station
• The environmental friendly concept
• Radio website
• The approximate cost is 75,000 THB per month
• Advertise 3 months for this radio spot
Sponsor Television Program
• Sunday has the maximum number of audiences
• The total budget is approximately 30,000 baht
Sponsor television Program
• Suek-Nam-Pueng-Prajun program
• Offers vouchers to television program
• The total budget is approximately
• 300,000 baht.
• An option to help customers finding more information about Ban
Krut (on our site)
Creating website creating a FB-Page making connections
between the Ban Krut Site and LIPS FP-Page finally we start the
• How do we make people searching for Ban Krut ?
Google Adwords Analysis tool (statistical methods)
Other medium of communication
• Creating the website by using HTML
• Integrating the Social Plugins
• Creating a Facebook-Page and linking it to the website
• Linking the LIPS FB-Page together with the Ban Krut FB-Page
Other medium of
• Why LIPS magazine?
- fastest selling fashion magazine on shelf
- top 3 fashion magazine in Thailand
- middle man to ship magazine
- expert at creativity
- social media such as Facebook
- e-magazine on iPad
• Full project
- cover page
- fashion set
- Ban Krut famous place and food review
- interview with famous people
- celeb’s voice
Activities Budget Estimated Effect Estimated Cost
Magazine 1,500,000 THB 210,000 exposure 7.14THB
TVC 330,000 THB 76,950 exposure 4.28THB
Radio 225,000 THB 38,475 exposure 5.84THB
Social media 30,060 THB 3,078 exposure 9.76THB
Total 2,085,060THB 328,503 exposure
Objective and Estimated Results
• In 2552, 5.7 million people live in Bangkok and 15 % is target
• audience or 855,000people
• Create awareness 265,050 people
• Create knowledge 171,000 people
Estimated effect 328,503 exposure (excluding word of
• The high season is March to May
• advertise before high season period and during high season
• Advertising period December 2012 to May 2013
• Use pulsing strategy by highly spend the budget during
February and March which is the most effective
Time Frame (Pulsing Strategy)
*Magazine will start from middle of February until middle of March
**Television program will broadcast only 1 times in February and March.
Before and after campaign:
Survey and questionnaire
• Measure the awareness, knowledge
• Total income of Baan Krut tourist business
Each media strategy should be evaluated by
• To see where consumers received information from
Pre-test website: the number of people we will reach
can be looked up in the Google Analysis tool which determines
the estimated clicks to a website using certain keywords by the
help of statistical methods.
Post-test: Google offers a product named Google
Analytics that generates detailed statistics about the visitor to a
• The intense competition in tourism heighten
• Number of tourists rise rapidly
• Participants need to stand out to capture the population
• Baan Krut represents the combination of what Mother Nature
has to offer and the modern touch of Thailand.
• This adequate combination comes with the peacefulness
and tranquility, in lower price.