Best Book I have read sofar, the book is a completely mind blowing, attacking traditional thinking...
Following are certain shocking facts:
1. Celebrity leaders who ride in from outside are negatively correlated.
2. 10 out of 11 good to great companies, leaders came from within
3. Idea that salary structure of management is a key performance driver is not supported by data
4. No evidence that Good to Great companies devised strategies differently than the comparison companies
5. Good to Great companies not only focused on WHAT TO DO but equally focused on WHAT NOT TO DO
6. Technology and Technology driven change has nothing to do while transformation to Good to Great
for more read the presentation...
And yes.. Kindly don't ignore Stockdale's Paradox!