Be the first to like this
Source: http://www.olinksmap.com/index.php/site/viewProject?v=16 , best viewed in google chrome
Not too many days ago, when PMO published its minsters’ balance sheet on their website, it was placed as frontline news in all leading media agencies in India. In the social media too, it received many favourable and unfavourable comments from its online readers. Mostly, people were surprised to know the huge degree of mismatch between the figures they expected and what was declared.
We will stay away on making any qualified statement on this, however believing if the figures are real and unbiased – here is what our analysis suggests.
1. Geographical Representation – Locations where regional parties have strong presence has lower council representation.
2. Asset Summary – Eastern region lags far behind others.
3. Immovable Assets – Preferred choice in North & Central India
4. Cash & Deposits - As important as immovable assets for North & Central, preferred choice of Cabinet ministers from South
5. Jewelleries & Vehicles – Major shifts to Central & Southern regions; South enjoys the fleet of luxury vehicles