Rules <ul><li>1.There are 15 questions, 3 points each, divided as explained in each question. </li></ul><ul><li>2. Attempt all questions, no negatives. </li></ul><ul><li>3. Please do not write the answers in the COMMENTS, mail them to me at </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul>
1.RAB NE BANAA DI JODI: Identify which famous pair the following signifies.. HINT: An Indian connect. (+1 for identification of one, +3 for identifying both(or the connect)
2. Name the person on the left. (1 mark) Name the band on the right (1 mark) 1 marks for explaining what the person on the left is doing, hence the connect
3. 3 points for the connect, albeit with right explanation
4. The Jew on the left is the only survivor in the group. Relate the person to a group, which lost out to something on the right. 1 point for the person on the left/his group. 0.5 points for the rightmost pic. And 1.5 for the explanation.
5.Connect the three persons below with the person on the left 0.5 points for the person on the left. 2.5 points for the connect with right explanation
6.Connect the thing on the left, to the picture on the right and the agency whose logo is given below …… 3 marks for the connect.
7.Connect the three pictures 3 points for the connect.( 1 per identification) No points for only identifying without connect.
8.Non exhaustive list. CONNECT. +3 for the connect
Who comes next? 1 mark Who comes now? 1 mark 1 mark for the funda 9.
11. The first line Z of a poem X from the person Y on the left inspired the name of the movie Z Identify X, Y and Z. 1 marks for each. Easy one if you know the person
12. Identify the painter and painting on the left(1+1) Connect it to the person on the right(1) Hint: Supreme Court
13. Who is she? What is she trying to do? (3 marks for complete answer)
<ul><li>14.Amir Khan was supposed to play the lead role in this famous movie X. </li></ul><ul><li>He did not like the script and refused, and the movie turned out to be a blockbuster. </li></ul><ul><li>Y played the lead role in the movie directed by Z , Z is shown in the picture </li></ul><ul><li>ID X , Y and Z ( 1 mark each) </li></ul>
<ul><li>X is the founder chairman of an organization Y and comes from God’s Own Country. </li></ul><ul><li>He started a Sports’ initiative Z as chairman of Y. Z was held three times in Chennai, Delhi and Islamabad in 1998, 2002 and 2006. </li></ul><ul><li>The sport started in 1920 and is a modification of the original, more practiced version. </li></ul><ul><li>Identify X, Y and Z. (1 point for each) </li></ul>