1. Rafael Cabezuelo Vivo. Octubre 2013
Berter the Converter
1. Berter has a large pitcher of lemonade and wants to share it with
his friends. The pitcher holds 3 liters of lemonade. His friends'
cups hold 150 ml. How many friends can have lemonade?
2. Berter has $100 to buy a plane ticket to China. If the ticket costs
64 € does he have enough money? (1 € $1.3)
3. Berter is 1m 4cm tall and Ernie is 4 feet 9 inches tall. Who is
4. Berter walked 9 km in one day, while Ernie walked 5 miles. Who
5. If Berter's bookshelf can hold twelve pounds of books and he
has books that weigh 129 ounces, can Bert put the books on the
6. Berter has 18 ounces of chocolate but wants to know how many
grams he has. Convert the ounces to grams.
7. Berter's tub holds 15 gallons of water. How many liters is this?
8. Berter wants to buy 1/2 pound of cheese but he is in London.
How many ounces does he need to buy?
9. If Berter wants to make ice cream and he has 2.77 Iiters
of ingredients, how many pints of ice cream can he make?