Prime Time Sport SL, C/ Tuset 20, 8-5, 08006 Barcelona- Spain. Tf. +34 93 396 79 00, Fax +34 93 415 59 82, NIF B64562424
Prime Time Sport looks for partners for new operations in
Argentina, Colombia and México
- A leading international sports marketing company with focus on player representation.
- Main office in Barcelona (Spain), with Spanish branches in Madrid and Pamplona and
International branches in England (London), Brazil (Belo Horizonte) and Mexico (DF).
- Led by Esteve Calzada, recognized FIFA players agent, former senior executive of FC
Barcelona and author of the sports marketing book Show Me the Money!.
- Representing more than 30 players in top international football clubs (including Real Madrid
and FC Barcelona), aged from 15 to 23.
- Football passionate aged 25-35, which will work as an agent recruiting players to be
represented by the company, will give support to the players that the company already may
already have in the territory and will liaise with sponsor brands.
- Connection with the game: Former player or trainer from either professional or amateur
- Must have some contacts at leading football clubs, even if it is at grassroots level.
- No need to have previous experience as an agent nor to hold a FIFA players license.
- Basic or extensive marketing or journalism experience will also be welcome.
- Candidates must live in Argentina (Buenos Aires), México (DF or Guadalajara), Colombia
(Bogotá or Medellín) and have a car.
- Candidates must be financially sustainable (either a compatible job or savings) and be
prepared to invest in local travel (meals and petrol basically).
- Candidates must have time availability on evenings and week-ends.
The type of agreement
- The selected people will act and will be allowed present himself as company representative
in its area for an agreed period of time and will be a PARTNER in the business generated
(% on commissions and fees for the company) from players recruited during agreed
- There is no salary nor expenses allocation for the position. Selected candidate will invest in
time and local travel expenses to participate in the business as partner (not employee).
How to apply
Please send your CV WITH PHOTO, specifying your current job (even if it is not in football)
or the way you currently fund your living expenses to firstname.lastname@example.org.