MICE Tsm in India
• B – tsm is the fastest growing section of the
International tourism market.
• According ICCA, India has a great potential to
capture the Asian MICE segment, as 69% of
the MICE meetings are held in city hotels and
21% are held in resorts.
• Inbound MICE segment that is growing at a
rate of 15 to 20% annually.
Delhi Fast Facts
• Altitude - 239 meters
• Best time for (Con.)- Nov – Mar
• Airport - IGIA
• Railway Station - 3 major Interstate
• Bus Station - ISBT
• Chief Minister - Sheila Dikshit
MICE in Delhi
• Delhi is a unique conference destination as
it offers exotic holidays which can be
combined with International business trips.
• Delhi has truly arrived on the MICE scene
as it has world class conference and
• Events including sport related events,
conferences and seminars. The capital city
New Delhi has always been the favorite
• Some of the luxurious hotels of Delhi which
are renowned to host meetings and
conventions on the international scale for
Events Venue Del.
Pragati Maidan 500
Medicare India Pragati Maidan 250
W. FED OF SLEEP
The Ashok H 1000
SATTE Habitat World 250
Pravasi Divas Vigyan Bhavan 1200
Oct-25-10 The Evaluation Conclave 2010
Oct-31-10 International Oil & Gas Con. & Exhibition
Nov-01-10 Road Planning, Design & Construction
Nov-13-10 Global LPO Conference 2010
Nov-19-10 Broadband Tech India 2010
Dec-09-10 India Telecom 2010
Convention Center in Delhi
Hotel / Venue Name of Hall Seating Capacity
The Ashok Convention Hall 2000
Taj Palace Darbar Hall 1000
Park Royal Royal Ball Room 900
Habitat World Auditorium 537
Jaypee Siddharth Maridola 225
The Park Hotel Mantra 300
Hyatt Regency Regency Ballroom 600
Radisson Surya Mahal 300
The Imperial Royal Ballroom 400
The Centaur Hotel Banquet Hall 275
• The hotel facade flaunts the grandeur of ancient
heritage with its elaborate red sandstone finish making
it a landmark in the city.
• Located in the Diplomatic Enclave of Delhi, the hotel
makes a beautiful view with its rose-pink walls and
• The Ashok hotel has completed its fifty years journey
and is celebrating its Golden Jubilee this year.
• Way back in 1956, the first ever international event in
free India .
• The Ashok Hotel, the Group's flagship, offers the
largest Convention Hall in India.
• Recently renovated, this pillarless hall
• New Delhi is called the "Convention Capital of Asia"
• Most preferred destination in the city to organize any
event of international or domestic scale.
• Spread over 16,435 sq ft, the pillar-less Convention H.
• Special lighting effects, sound proofed rooms.
• The stylish Committee Room, Banquet Hall and
Exhibition and Board Rooms are the perfect venue for
• BUSINESS FACILITIES
• FACILITIES & SERVICES
• MEETING ROOMS & BANQUET F…
– 13 rooms with capacity ranging from 15 to
1600 persons auditorium style or 15 to 2000
persons for cocktails/receptions.
• ACCOMMODATION - 300 rooms & suites
• RESTAURANTS AND BARS
• Banquet and Meeting Rooms
• Seven banquets and meeting rooms For up to
500 people. The larger banquet halls can
cater to a range of 20-500 persons for board
meetings, press conferences, seminars, etc.
• Conferences & Meetings
– For Business & Conference requirements the hotel
offers Board Room, Meeting Rooms with state-of-art
conferencing facilities which handle more 200 persons.
• Leisure & Recreation
India Trade Promotion
• ITPO approves holding of international trade fairs in India
and regulates holding of various expositions in India
primarily to avoid any duplication of efforts while
ensuring proper timing.
• It manages India's world class exhibition complex which
is constantly upgraded to keep it in a high standard of
• Pragati Maidan offers about 61,290 sq.mtrs. of covered
exhibition space in 16 halls, besides 10,000 sq.mtrs. of
open display area.
• It is owned and managed by ITPO the premier
trade promotion agency of the Ministry of
Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
• Built in 1982, over 150-acres overlooking the
historic Purana Qila.
• The complex houses 18 exhibition halls, several
buildings, eateries, performance spaces and
compounds, including headquarters of the ITPO.
• It hosts over 70 national and international
exhibitions annually, with the largest being the
India International Trade Fair which attracts over
10,000 exhibitors and over 30,00,000 visitors.
• Exhibitions which include the Nehru Pavalion,
Atomic Energy and Defense Pavilion. Some of the
events held in Pragati Maidan are the India
International Trade Fair, World Book Fair and
the Auto Expo.
• Home to the country's most comprehensive
Convention Centre along with a club with 58
rooms, a health spa, six restaurants and several
performance venues for cultural and entertainment
• Since 2002 serves over 5000 meals everyday ,
making it India's largest comprehensive
convention, food service and entertainment
• Several halls with varied capacities and state-of-the-
art multimedia and audio-visual equipment
• Over 20 concurrent sessions possible
• In-built archival system
• Direct telecast of proceedings is possible
• Built-in projector facilities (35-16 mm film)
• Well-equipped secretariat and documentation centre
• Finest banquets and innovative theme parties
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.