One fine body…
- San Francisco,CA, United States
- Work Associate Curator, Interpretation
- Industry Photography / Arts
- Website www.sfmoma.org/education/edu_online.html
- About Assoc. Curator of Interpretation at SFMOMA. Studied religion and anthropology at Columbia and in Paris, Phi Beta Kappa, and went on to earn an M.A. in art history at U.C. Berkeley. Since then I have taught, curated, written, and been active in the development of myriad interpretive technologies for cultural heritage. I especially value the human relationships behind all this work, and the rich and varied worldviews that are the expressive heart of art collections and museum life. Served as art historian/content expert for "American Visions," the first CD-ROM on modern art (1993-94), and then spearheaded development of multimedia programs for SFMOMA’s new building (1995). Since then, SFM...
- Follow Following