4. Establish Goals Write down SPECIFIC MEASUREABLE objectives!
5. Common Mistake: Tactics before Strategy
7. Learn about your audience: Who/Where are they? What is their personality like? How/Where do they consume? How/Where do they engage?
8. 3. Build 3. Build a Community Build a Community
9. 3. Build Chose your Channel Wisely (there are many)
10. 3. Build 3. Build a Community Facebook - Offers an insight into your brands personality - Platform for feedback and discussion - Timely updates allow for “non” professional (not unprofessional) content
11. 3. Build 3. Build a Community Twitter - Provide expertise in your field - Continual innovation and forward thinking - Listen -> Sales
12. 3. Build 3. Build a Community LinkedIn - B2B Network - Ads specifically for Business Activity
14. Measure: Reach Conversations Frequency Transactions Traffic Sustainability Influence Sentiment
15. Facts & Figures to set the stage. SocialNomics
17. Questions Sarah Davis Interactive Marketing Coordinator Buckeye Interactive [email_address] @SDavis_ 614.304.1008