• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
List stocks
 

List stocks

on

  • 160 views

Penny Stocks with Low Risk,and High Profits. See Now at: http://tinyurl.com/72x37mb

Penny Stocks with Low Risk,and High Profits. See Now at: http://tinyurl.com/72x37mb

Statistics

Views

Total Views
160
Views on SlideShare
160
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Adobe PDF

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    List stocks List stocks Document Transcript

    • ==== ====For More Information, Please Go to:http://tinyurl.com/79nbz88==== ====When deciding on what are the best stocks to buy now, you have to determine first of all what areyour goals and what risk you are taking. Its easy to say you want to make a ton of money with norisk, but the reality is you have a choice to either take on the risk of leverage, or the risk of losing.The fact is, it is actually a statistical probability that you will eventually lose money if you risk toomuch, as long as there is even a small chance to lose.If you have a 55% chance of losing everything you have and a 45% chance of winning 5 timeswhat you risk, that mathematically has a highly expected outcome of winning and a deal like thatmay even be among the best stocks to buy now, but if you do in fact take on the risk of everythingyou have, you will lose in the long run if you take these risks. This is why risk management isimportant before you determine the best stocks to buy.So what are some of the best stocks to buy now that you know money management is important?Again it still depends the reason being if you intend on holding a stock and selling it if it moves upor down 3%, or if you are going to buy a stock now and sell it in 1 month, the best stocks for you tobuy are much different from someone that is planning on holding a stock for years.Sorry to say, but the real answer to the question of what are the best stocks to own now, is thereisnt any, and anyone telling you which stocks to buy are basing their opinion based on their ownpersonal objectives, holding period, risks, money management philosophy, etc. Warren Buffettsays his number 1 rule is never lose money. The richest men in the world understand that youcannot lose what you dont put in, and they never take on irrational risks. So we will talk a lot inthis blog about some of the best stocks to buy now, but before we do, its very important that youunderstand that there is no free lunch, everything has its own form of cost.If you are going to want to locate some good stocks to buy, you are first going to have tounderstand a system in which you will follow that will save you time, money, and make you timeand money as well. The system will make you more money, which will allow you more time thatyou may need to research, which will help you find even better stock picks in this volatile marketdespite whatever economic conditions the economy throws at you.So thats the real answer, the best stocks to buy now, may be out there if you keep on looking, butnever ever neglect the importance of capital preservation. Be warned that if you are going to lookthrough this site and make a decision on what you determine the best stocks to buy are for youright now, make sure that you do not surpass your own goals without following your own rules first.If you violate your rules, you will never find the answer.Just because you find a good stock to buy, does not mean it is the best stock for you. So keep inmind that regardless of any stocks that may be mentioned within this site, there is no short cut. If
    • you follow the rules of this blog, you will have a great system in place. You will not only know thebest stocks to buy now, but you will also be able to make your own decisions and find good stocksto purchase in the future.John blogs about stock market advice and tips at his blog where you can learn about the beststocks to buy. Dont wait for free stock tips to come your way, learn what you need to know to findthe best stocks to buy now.Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Rockefeller==== ====For More Information, Please Go to:http://tinyurl.com/79nbz88==== ====