1.    Pric ages ce Pa 2 2 2012  Pr ct Sal Corpo rojec les C oratio on Y Your on ne-stop sourc for all Spe p ce a ecialty Turbin ne Mainntenance Consuma ables sales@proojectsale escorp.c com wwww.proje ectsales scorp.co om www w.turbinemro.blogspot.ccom
2. Project Sales Corp - Introdu t uction We are Importer Markete and In dia Distrib e rs, ers butors for a host of h high performanceGasket ting brand like Marston, Biirkosit, Arexons, Qu ds uikSteel, e etc and regional rdistribu utors for llubrication brand M Molykote used in po ower statio ons, turbin and necompre essor manufacturers and count among ou custome t ur ers:Origina equipme manuf al ent facturers llike Bhara Heavy Electricals Limited, Triveni at sTurbinees, Ebara Siemens Maneja MAN Turbo, Maruti Udyog Alstom GKN a, a, T g, m,Drivelin Renk B ne, Bearings, Kirloskar, B K Bombardier, Dresser Rand, GE Oil and Gas, etc E GPower stations in anco, Tata Power, Torrent, Surat Lignite NTPCs, NPCIL, ncluding La a T e,APGENNCO, OPG Essar Power, JS GC, SW, Tata Steel Captiv Nalco C S ve, CPP, GVK GMR, K,SEPCO etc. O,With one of the m most exhaustive rang of spec ge cialty produ ucts used in power stations sand by service pr y roviders, we are a on w ne-stop sou urce for maaintenance consuma e ables.  All logos and t  trademarks are registe ered trademarks of th heir respective owners
3. MRO Product Range A. Turbine Sealing Compounds a. Birkosit Dichtungskitt Flange Sealants b. Marston Oil Joint Sealants c. LACO Thread Sealants d. Dow Corning Duct and Seam Sealants B. Specialty Products a. Prussian Blue b. Peak Polish c. QuikSteel Epoxy d. Damaged Thread Repairs e. Project Sales Leak Sealing Kit f. NDT Products C. Anti-seize Compounds a. Molykote Metal free ultra-pure pastes b. Molykote Uniform torque-tension thread pastes c. General Purpose anti-seize pastes D. Maintenance Lubricants/ Sprays a. Multi-functional sprays b. Adhesive Sprays c. Cleaners and Degreasers d. Lubricating greases in Aerosols e. Valve and ‘O’ ring lubrication f. Wire Rope Lubrication g. Conductive Lubricants E. Other Power Plant Maintenance Products a. Insulation Coatings for switchyard equipments b. Reliability improvement products
4. • Gasketing Compounds • Jointing Compounds • Flange Sealants • Thread Sealants • Pipe Sealants • Form-in-place RTVs • Turbine Flange Sealing Compounds Aresons Motorsil D QUIKSTEEL EPOXY STICK (High Temp. Oil Resistant Sealant) An easy to use high temperature epoxy A Nuovo Pignone Recommended Product stick sealant for online sealing of leaks in When you have a gasketing application that petrol, diesel, solvents, alkalis tanks and requires (a) thickness (b) oil resistance (c) high transformers. Cures in 60 minutes and temperature resistance, you choose Arexons has a temperature resistance of 260 deg Motorsil D. 60 gms tube from Arexons SpA, C, shear strength of 740 psi, Tensile Italy. strength of 6200 psi and shore hardness of D-87. 113.6 grams stick, Rs.399 Ea Birkosit Dichtungskitt Marston Red High Temperature Gasket & (Temp Resistance 900 deg C and Jointing Compound from Marston Domsel pressure resistance 250 bar, Developed in co-operation with Siemens) For any sealing application in turbines, compressors, engines, generators, expanders, flanges, etc where the highest temperature and pressure resistance is required. Approved by BHEL, Siemens, Triveni, MAN Turbo, Ebara and most OEs, Birkosit gives a service life of 10 years, has a shelf life of 5 years, contains A unique non-hardening gasketing compound for linseed oil for better sealing properties, and is sealing metal-to-metal joints in the presence of oils. available in imported 1 kg packs from Germany. Used for pedestal bearings flanges in turbines, gear box casings, pumps, motors, and various finely Refractory Boiler Putty FROSCHMARKE machined flange sealing applications. Rs.199 Ea Froschmarke refractory boiler putty is a potassium water glass- based sealing putty. Froschmarke refractory boiler putty is Non-toxic, non-drying guaranteed to be resistant to open flames and temperatures of formula will not harden up to above +1000 °C. Has good adhesion, is non-shrinking, or crack in the pipe joint. completely seals off smoke and gas. For boilers, furnaces and Provides easy stoves. disassembly and break Laco Pipe Thread Sealant, Pipetite out. Seals to high Use on metal threads for sealing steam, water, pressures: 10,000 PSI air, natural gas, LPG. 1-1/4 oz stick. Temp for Liquids, 3,000 PSI for resistance 177 deg, Pressure 136 bar for liquids, Gases. Sealing 24 bar for gas. Plasto-joint for Plastic fittings Slic-tite® Paste with PTFE temperature range: -50˚ to 500˚F (-46˚C to 260˚C). Recommended Marston High Temperature RTV Sealant Services: water, natural Hylosil RTV Silicone Sealant from Germany, 80 ml gas, LP gases, steam, tubes for form-in-place gasketing at high temperatures air, gasoline, kerosene, upto 300 deg C. Refrigerants, ammonia, Hylo/MD Surface Cleaner Spray caustics, and acids. ¼ A surface cleaner spray from Marston Domsel to be used prior to all pint and ½ pint packs. sealing and bonding application to clean surfaces for better bonding. 236 ml Rs.750 Ea Helps improve adhesion when sealing materials applied to clean surfaces. Very fast evaporating, cleaner/degreaser removes dust, dirt, PTFE Cord 3/32” x 50’ oil, grease, etc from components. Available in 400 ml spray, 125 ml PTFE cord used as packing for valves, bottles. Imported from Marston-Domsel Germany. Rs.250 Ea pumps, flanges as a gasket material. Resistant to all chemicals, solvents, Also available from Project Sales Corp, a complete range of anaerobic fuels and acids, and temperature adhesives and sealants, weather-sealing sealants, fire retardant expanding resistant to 260 deg C, this non- foam sealants, clean-room sealant, Pipe Jointing Compounds, 3M/Marston flammable, non-hazardous PTFE cord Domsel Polyurethane sealants, MS Polymer Sealants, Thread Pastes, ASV replaces all other sealants and tape Aerosols, etc that makes us a one-stop source for all your sealing needs. on threads. Imported from LACO, Explore your options with us ! USA. Rs.1250 Ea Marketed by Project Sales Corp, Visakhapatnam. Email us at email@example.com©TM All brands, images and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Users are requested to check the suitability of the product to their application. For further details,please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.projectsalescorp.com or respective brand web site sites.
5.   All lead ding turbine makers in India and E e Europe rely on Birkosit® Sealing C ® Compound to make tthe equ uipment mo reliable. Developed in close co ore o-operations with Sieme s ens, this is the only tsealing compound worldwide, since 1952 develope specifically for steam and gas tu g d 2, ed m urbines. Unique Ad dvantages of Birkosit t Temp R Resistance 90 00C I Press sure Resista nce 250 bar I Service Life of 10 yea L ars I Storag Life 5 ge years I Better Ga Filling Prop ap perties I Eas Spreadability I Safe, Non-flammab sy ble I No sulphur or halogens th can caus corrosion hat se
6. Avoid leakages in all of your critical hightemperature and high pressure flange jointsSteam and Gas Turbines Flanges Compressors FlangesExpanders Flanges Hot Blast Valves Split Casing PumpsHigh Pressure Valve Joints Steam Generator Fittings Pipeline Flange Gaskets Bringing reliability to sealing high temperature high pressure flanges, since 1952 Marketed in India by Project Sales Corporation, 28 Founta Plaza, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam 530020, Andhra Pradesh. Call +91-891-2564393, Fax +91-891-2590482, email@example.com http://india.birkosit.com. A product of A.I. Schulze Chemotechnische Fabrik e.K, Görlitz, Germany
7. Project Sales Corporation Sole Importers and Marketers http://india.birkosit.comBIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt ® is a single-component, paste luting agent/sealingmaterial for industrial use wherever conditions of temperature combined withpressure on smooth, plane sealing surfaces (butt joints) make extreme demands onthe quality of the sealing compound. This applies, in particular, to the sealing ofmetallic joints in: steam and gas turbines, compressors,generators, expanders, pumps, flange joints, etc.Five good reasons why you need to chose Birkosit for you sealing needs:1. Temperature resistanceBIRKOSIT Dichtungskitt ® withstands hot steam and air, hot and cold water, light fuel oilsand lubricants, as well as crude oil and natural gas at temperatures of up to 900 °C.2. Pressure ResistanceThe adhesion on sealing surfaces and butt joints is so high that a one hundredpercent seal is guaranteed even for pressures up to 250 bar.The pressure resistance for flanges without sealing rings is guaranteed up to 450 bar, andeven up to 550 bar for screw joints.3. Service lifeWhen used in accordance with instructions and with regular servicing asrequired for steam and gas turbines, we guarantee a service life of 10 years for use onmachined sealing surfaces (butt joints) with a finishing accuracy of Ra = 0.8 μm to 1.2 μm.For high-pressure turbines (H), medium-pressure turbines (M) and low-pressure turbines(L) we guarantee that the product will withstand hot steam and hot air, hot and cold water,light fuel oils and lubricants as well as crude oil and natural gas up to 900°C and withstandpressure up to 250 bar.4. Storage LifeIf stored correctly, we guarantee a service life of the product in the tin of 5 years.Opened tins - If the tins are resealed correctly after partial use, we guarantee a service lifeof the product of 3 years.5. SpreadabilityBirkosit can be easily applied on the flange surface with a putty blade (you will get themfree with the shipment you receive from Project Sales Corp) and as it contains linseed oilinstead of solvents, it spreads easily on the flange surfaces. 28 Founta Plaza, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam 530 020, AP India. Phone: + 91 891 2564393; 6666482 Fax +91 891 2590482. firstname.lastname@example.org; www.projectsalescorp.com
8. Technical Advantages Marston Approvals High Temperature Range of 270-300 deg C compared to Marston Domsel supplies others for gasketing products to all leading applications. companies in the field of aviation, power generation, Excellent thermal, engine manufacturing, gear Oil Resistant Non- mechanical and chemical construction, etc. Hardening Universal resistance. Jointing Compound for OEM customers of Marston Turbine Joints Completely resistant to oil, Domsel include Renk, Reinz, fuels, gases, water, air, anti- Thyssen, Deutz, MAN, Marston is a unique non- freeze and many others. Massey-Fergusson, hardening sealing compound Mercedes, Toyota, Shell, used extensively for sealing Non-hardening – hence Texaco, AEG, Bosch, metal-to-metal joints at high handles vibrations and lateral Siemens, Varta, Phillips, temperatures, in the movements better. Caterpillar, Demag, Dynamit presence of oils, fuels , Nobel, SKF, Perkins, BASF, lubricants and gases. Seals all asperities in metal- Bayer, Hapag Lloyd and to-metal joints with one easy many more machine, gear, The Product application. seals and aircraft manufacturers The product is a permanently Unlimited assembly time plastic, very adhesive sealing after application. Marston’s products are listed compound based on with NATO and German polyurethane. Federal Armed Forces, as The Application Areas well as many nuclear, gas Due to its excellent thermal, mechanical and chemical •Turbine Pedestal Bearing and thermal power stations. resistance, the sealing Parting planes compound is especially suited Packaging for highly stressed joints. •Oil joints in turbines, engines. •High temperature gear box Available in 80 ml tubes. The material can handle temperatures upto 270 deg C flanges and upto + 300 deg C for short Made in Germany. time. •Diesel Engines cylinder head gasket. Original imported packs. Marston is resistant against Unlimited shelf life. mineral oils and synthetic oils, •Inlet manifolds, oil sumps, fuels, additives, gases, water, anti-freeze, etc. •Thread sealing applications in drain plugs, etc. Imported and Marketed by: Several unique advantages: •Corrosion protection of threads Project Sales Corp 1. Higher temperature resistance at 270 deg C 28 Founta Plaza 2. Unlimited shelf life Suryabagh 3. Contains safer acetone as Visakhapatnam 530020Project Sales Corp. July 2011 solvent 4. Corrosion free – no adverse Call +91-891-2564393 effect on metals Fax +91-891-2590482 5. Better adhesion than other email@example.com sealing compounds
9. Project Sales Corp, 28 Founta Plaza, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam 530020 QUIKSTEEL EPOXY PUTTY Technical DataPART NUMBERS: 6004 - Size 4 oz (113.6 grams stick), Box of 12 pieces of 4ozFAST DRYING: QUIKSTEEL firmly sets in 15 minutes, and is completely cured and ready to drill,sand, tap, prime, machine and paint in one hour (longer in colder conditions).STRONG: There are two ways strength is measured. One is on the horizontal plan – this is called"shear strength" and the other is on the vertical plane and this is called "tensile strength."SHEAR STRENGTH – When cured (one-hour drying time) QUIKSTEEL has a shear strength of 740pounds per square inch. This means that when two pieces of material are bonded together with aone-inch bond of QUIKSTEEL, it would take a pressure greater than 740 pounds to break the bond.For comparison, pine timber has a ‘shear strength’ of 400 pounds per square inch. QUIKSTEEL isalmost twice as strong as pine timber.TENSILE STRENGTH – QUIKSTEEL has a tensile strength of 6,200 pounds per square inch.HARD: QUIKSTEEL is one of the hardest materials next to steel. Technically it is rated at D-87. "D" isthe highest hardness rating in the Shore rating system. QUIKSTEEL can be compared to ABS plastic(material used to manufacturer automobiles) or the fibre epoxy wings on the B2 bomber. When cured,QUIKSTEEL can be machined in any way that steel or aluminium can be machined, drilled, tapped,milled, sanded, sawed, routed, primed, and painted. Anything you can do to metal or wood – you cando to QUIKSTEEL.SEALS LEAKS UNDER WATER OR IN FLUIDS: QUIKSTEEL cures underwater and in allatmospheric conditions. Leaks can be sealed inside a container, tank, etc. with liquids still in the itemto be sealed. Curing time is longer when used under water.SEALS LEAKS WHILE LEAK IS OCCURING: If a petrol or diesel tank, oil pan, or any container hasa rupture, QUIKSTEEL will seal the leak while the drainage is occurring. No need to empty containerprior to repair.IMPERVIOUS TO CHEMICALS: QUIKSTEEL is impervious to most chemicals including batteryacids.STEEL REINFORCED: QUIKSTEEL has the maximum holding power because it is steel reinforced,and manufactured using the highest grades of epoxy.WITHSTANDS TEMPERATURES OF 260 DEGREES CELSIUS OR MORE: QUIKSTEEL maintainsits qualities when exposed to temperatures in excess of 260 degrees Celsius. (+500oF)LONG STORAGE LIFE: QUIKSTEEL has a minimum storage life of three years. This provides theuser long storage life. QUIKSTEEL’S proprietary formula is the only brand that remains pliable beforeuse. This insures easy mixing even after long periods of storage. DOES NOT CRACK OR FLAKEBEFORE USE.IDEAL FOR REPAIR OF: Petrol and diesel fuel tanks, water tanks, swimming pool equipment,exhaust systems, boats, automobiles, trucks, plumbing, farm machinery, home, camping equipment,and hundreds of other applications.QUIKSTEEL has world - wide approval to use with potable water (ANSI/NSF 61). NSF certifies allQUIKSTEEL brand epoxy putty products safe for the repair of drinking water pipes, holding tanks anddispensing components. Call +91-891-2564393 Fax +91-891-2590482 mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. It’s so simple to use, you will feel this is exactly the repair material you have been looking for ! Unique Features of QuikSteel Part # 6004 from CarGo Blue Magic USA:  No special tools or training required, just knead and apply  Temperature Resistance 260 deg C  Shear Strength 740 psi  Tensile Strength 6200 psi  Shore Hardness D-87  Works Underwater and seals leaks online  NSF Certified  Works on all metals including cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel, copper, brass and on plastics, glass, ceramic, concrete and fiberglass too  Shelf life 3 years from opening  Sets in 15 minutes, full cure in one hour  Resistant to all fluids including coolants, oils, petrol, diesel, solvents, alkalis and most chemicals including battery acids 4 oz (113.6 grams) I Rs.400 Ea I Taxes Extra I Box of 12 I Immediate Deliveries I Call Project Sales Corp on +91-891-2564393 mail: email@example.comQuikSteel is imported and marketed by Project Sales Corp, Visakhapatnam under an arrangement with CarGo Chemical Company. For product MSDS please visitwww.bluemagicusa.com. Data given are correct to the best of our knowledge. For tips and use instructions and get updates see us at www.facebook.com/QuikSteel
11. Engineer’s Blue (Prussian Blue) – Stuarts Micrometer Stuarts Micrometer - Engineers Marking Blue gives a clear perfect mark on any metal, in any light, and being a lubricant cannot damage bearings or other working parts.The product is an intensely blue, soft, uniform paste that spreads easily and evenly toshow high spots on bearings. It is most valuable when used on flat bearing surfaces oflathes, planers, milling machines, etc. A thin coating may be left on the surface day inand day out, and will not dry. The film remains “wet” and “transferable” and in conditionfor months. No nightly clean up or morning re-bluing is necessary.Aids precision fitting of machined surfaces. Makes improper fitting high spotsimmediately visible as bright blue streaks.Locates high spots on bearings, valves, gears and other close-to-tolerancecomponents.Available in 38 gms tins @Rs.550.00 EaEx-stock supplies.APVAT 14.5% or CST 2% as applicable extra.Dispatch through First Flight Courier across India locations. Imported and Marketed by Project Sales Corp, India Project Sales Corp, 28 Founta Plaza, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam 530020, AP, India Call 0891 6666482, 2564393 Fax 0891 2590482
12. Proactive Industrial Assembly Techniques – Saves your companytime and money and gives you peace of mind !No one services the Industrial Assembly and Maintenance Markets better than we do ! Our products aredesigned to assist you at the time of assembly. Our adhesives and sealants, anti-seize and assembly lubricants aredesigned for peak performance in wide temperature ranges, severe weather, and chemical exposure.No matter you are looking at pipe fittings, gaskets, press-fits of bearings or keyways, nuts and bolts or O rings and OilSeals, we can help you improve your equipment reliability, reduce downtime, increase your productivity, and best of allprovide you peace of mind.Several equipments failures are a result of mechanical assembly failures. Failures can happen through O ring and sealfailures, alignment problems, loosening, leakages, scuffing, scoring, galling, seizing, fretting and more. Some of thesecan be easily be avoided by adopting proactive maintenance procedures. Let’s look at a few examples of componentsassembled and assemblies that you normally do. ‘O’ ring and oil seals come in contact with When you do press-fits, we recommend There is more to following fasteners cross media and become brittle and a leak starts. using a press-fit assembly paste2. This tightening sequence in assemblies. If a This can be easily avoided with the use of avoids scuffing and scoring of the shafts or thread paste is not used, varying torque rubber assembly lubricants1 that help components being press-fitted and tension can occur in assembly and cause lubricate and protect rubber components prevents fretting corrosion that cause flange failures. In high temperatures, and form a protective barrier preventing the seizure. These pastes also allow easy fasteners can seize if a proper anti-seize rubber from becoming brittle. disassembly after long periods of time. paste3 is not applied. Pipe Threads can leak due to thread Metal-to-Metal joints can have leakages Contamination induced during an assembly failures or gaps that can exist after due to asperities on the surfaces. These can cause premature failure of several tightening. Pipe Thread Sealants4 help in asperities can be filled up using appropriate components including bearings. Preventing sealing metal and plastic pipes against sealants5 that can handle the required contamination at the time of assembly is steam, water, gas, etc and avoid leakage. temperature, pressure, media and gap fill easily avoided with the use of appropriate Non-hardening products are always better. characteristics of the joint. cleaners and degreasers6 and wipes. Products Referenced in this mailer are some typical example of products available from Project Sales Corp. For a complete range, please drop us a mail or call us on +91-98851-49412 1 Molykote 111 O ring Lubricant 2 Molykote GN+ Paste/ G-Rapid Spray 3 Molykote 1000/ P37 4 Laco Slic-Tite/Pipe-tite Sealants 5 732 RTV, Arexons, Marston, Birkosit, etc 6 ASV Cleaners CS50, CS60, CS35 Explore your options with us.™       Write to us today at 28 Founta Plaza, Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam 530020, AP or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can fax us at 0891 2590482 or call us on 0891 2564393; 6666482.
13. Price Schedule:Sealing Compounds: 1. Birkosit Dichtungskitt in 1 kg packs – Rs.4250 per KG 2. Marston Universal Jointing Compound 80 ml – Rs.200 per tube 3. Laco Products: 011175 PIPETITE STIK REGULAR Rs.100 Ea 013675 PLASTOJOINT STIK Rs.200 Ea 041209 SLICTITE PASTE 1/4 Pint – Rs.450 Ea 042019 SLICTITE PASTE 1/2 PT BRUSH IN CAP – Rs.750 Ea 044071 TAPE PIPE THREAD 1/2" X 260" – Rs.20 Ea 045090 CORD 3/32" X 50 CARDED – Rs.1500 Ea 11475 OYLTITE STICK 1lb – Rs.750 Ea 080220 B PAINTSTIK WHITE Rs.75 Ea 080221 B PAINTSTIK YELLOW Rs.100 Ea 4. QuikSteel Steel Reinforced Stick 113.6 grams – Rs.360 per stick 5. Arexons Motorsil D in 60 grams tube – Rs.475 per tubeAnti-seize Compounds and Assembly Pastes: 1. Molykote 1000 Anti-seize Paste 1 Kg packs – Rs.1330 per KG 2. Molykote P37 Ultra-pure Anti-seize 500 grams packs – Rs.2950 per pack 3. Molykote 111 O ring Compound in 1 kg packs – Rs.1550 per KG 4. Molykote GN+ Assembly Paste in 1 kg packs – Rs.1540 per KG 5. Molykote Z Powder in 1 kg packs – Rs.4300 per KG Prices are excluding taxes. CST 2% against form C will be charged for deliveries outside Andhra Pradesh and 14.5% VAT for deliveries within Andhra Pradesh. Payments within 30 days All deliveries will be FOR Destination – to your site locations as advised. Freight to our account All items are normally in stock, subject to prior sales.
14. Boilers, furnaces, ovens and more….introducing shortly acomplete range of new sealing compounds in India… High Pressure Hochdruck Fermit Non-toxic sealing filler, resistant to heat and high pressure, non- drying. For sealing of threads, flanges and surfaces of high pressure plants, turbine casings, etc. Temperature upto 160 deg, Pressure 16 bar. Most suitable as a Generator End Shield Sealant (eqv. to Tite- Seal) Refractory Boiler Putty FROSCHMARKE Froschmarke refractory boiler putty is a potassium water glass- based sealing putty. Froschmarke refractory boiler putty is guaranteed to be resistant to open flames and temperatures of up to above +1000 °C. Has good adhesion, is non-shrinking, completely seals off smoke and gas. For boilers, furnaces and stoves. Schamottkleber HT 1100 (REFRACTORY GLUE HT 1100) Its formulation of alkali silicate and mineral fillers makes it a heavy-duty glue at temperatures of up to 1100°C. Uses include: - Fastening of thick string, glass fibre or ceramic fibre tresses. - Fastening of fireclay materials to metal parts exposed to intense heat. - Gluing of jacket tubes, sleeves and other fireclay parts - designed to adhere insulating board - Setting of fireclay bricks in stoves and heating units Fermitol - Liquid synthetic resin sealant Universal sealing compound and glue, resistant to oil, liquefied petroleum gas, petrol, benzene, paraffin/kerosene, greases, water, steam, acid, alkaline solution, brine, seawater etc., once set also resistant to spirit and all fuel mixtures. For the sealing of threads, flanges and faces on petrol, oil, grease and water lines, oil heating units and propane gas units, engines, engine casings, gearboxes, cylinder heads, crank cases, machines, process equipment and tanks 3-D Filler Liquid Sealant for Small Leaks 3-D-sealant closes pores, cracks or damage to gaskets and seals on heating boilers, radiators, pumps, cylinder blocks and car radiators from the inside so that they are absolutely water and steam pressure-tight. Input quantity: 1 kg of 3-D-sealant for 150 l of heating water Grafitpaste Nivo - sealing paste for threaded and flanged joints Prevents the sticking of gaskets, bolts, screws etc. which are exposed to intense heat. In the case of flange gaskets and surface seals, coat both sides with the paste.For technical and material safety data sheets, please contact Satish Agrawal at +91-98851-49412 or mail to email@example.com www.projectsalescorp.com