View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
“Don’t wait for the perfect moment
Take the moment and make it perfect”
• India's revenue from Africa can potentially grow four-fold
to $160 billion by 2025 through greater presence in
sectors such as IT, agriculture, infrastructure,
pharmaceuticals and consumer goods, according to a
McKinsey report released Monday.
• The Reserve Bank of India was net seller of dollars for the
first time in four months since Raghuram Rajan took over
as the governor.
CORPORATE LAW UPDATES
• Corporate affairs ministry sends notices to auditors in
NSEL, FTIL case
• The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has worked
out a plan to allow the city's three private discoms
recovery of dues totalling Rs 8,000 crore over eight years
RBI / TAX LAW UPDATES
• Consideration paid by Indian customers or end users to
assessee, a foreign company, for transfer of right to use
software/computer programme in respect of copyright
falls within mischief of 'royalty'.
• Where TPO selected a company as comparable on basis of
information obtained under section 133(6), non-
furnishing of such information to assessee would vitiate
selection of that company.
MCX CRUDE OIL
Dow Jones Industrial