2. <ul><li>Hello! How are you? We are fine. </li></ul><ul><li>Christmas is coming! We hope you were good! </li></ul><ul><li>We have prepared a presentation about Christmas traditions in Romania. </li></ul><ul><li>Enjoy!!! </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>CHRISTMAS! </li></ul><ul><li>We will tell you a lot of traditions from our country. We celebrate Christmas in 25 th december. At Christmas meal, we have some cookies, soup and our forcemeat rolls in cabbage leaves . </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>On Christmas Eve ( 24 th ), people are waiting for the carols singers, eagerly who ( not all ) are dressed in our traditional costumes. The carol singers are rewarded with walnuts, apples, coils .... </li></ul><ul><li>The romanian children are waiting for Christmas, for the smell from the kitchens ( cakes ) , stunning landscapes and thought for the tomorrow snow game day. </li></ul>
5. DECORATIONS <ul><li>Usually, we decorate the Christmas tree with globes of different colors, tinsel, lights, bows and put a star on top. </li></ul><ul><li>Our city is decorated with many lights and the trees too. There is a photo with our city, in the night . </li></ul>
6. <ul><li>Waiting for… SANTA ! </li></ul><ul><li>Before Christmas, children write a letter to Santa Claus and put it on the window or under the Christmas Tree, that Santa would bring them what they asked for . </li></ul><ul><li>On the night of 24 to 25, Santa is sneaking into the house and put presents under the tree for the good children. </li></ul><ul><li>In the morning they find presents and unfold to see what they have received. </li></ul>
8. In The Park.
10. THANKS FOR WATCHING! M e r r y C h r i s t m a s ! Your Friends from “ Avram Iancu” School , 7 B Class , Campia Turzii, Romania.