1. “ Mungle ” A large endless adventure waiting for U… Submitted by:- Natalia Baptist Indian Business Academy, GN
2. Phonethics Creation <ul><li>“ Mungle” – a comic book as well as tool/activity book with comic characters. </li></ul><ul><li>A demo plan for on-ground marketing and its launch. </li></ul>YOOhoooo!!….welcome into the journey of MUNGLE
3. Target Market & Consumer Segmentation <ul><li>Children </li></ul><ul><li>age group: 7 – 13 years </li></ul><ul><li>SEC A </li></ul>You will get everything u want in my land “Mungle” …loads of FUN for children..
4. Marketing mix <ul><li>Brand/Product # “MUNGLE” Comic Book (Length: Approximately 30 pages ) # A s well as tool/activity book # Mungle package as a product mix of :– * Animated content in CD, * Story book, * and activity books like coloring book, puzzle (jigsaw) etc. The product is supposed to also be in the regional languages like, Tamil, Malayalam etc. </li></ul><ul><li>Price Higher price band </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>Place </li></ul><ul><li>As it its in the initiating stage it should target tier1 & tier 2 cities of India in the beginning. Following are few places where the promotional & distributional activities can take place:-> Amusements parks, water parks, children parks, Schools, Stationary stores, Bookstores, Malls, Restaurants like Mc Donald's, Gift stores (Archies, Hallmark esp. in the coming Christmas & New Year season), Franchises. </li></ul>
6. Promotion <ul><li>To establish its brand & for the promotion of the comics we need to make the characters known among the target market. Few of the points are given below:- </li></ul><ul><li>PRINT # Newspapers regional, local papers TOI, HT # Magazines Grihshobha (it is also published in other languages) </li></ul><ul><li># Notebooks & registers The picture of the “Billoo”, donkey at the back cover. A sequence at the back of he cover or at the last page </li></ul>Its soo much fun to be with kids !!!
7. <ul><li>Electronic # Internet 1) website creation for “Mungle ” what could be made available on the website: *Free games in the beginning, * Giving the excerpts of the comic series ending with a curiosity to read next series. * music & movies. *Guide (lioness can be used) to give tips to the children on good behavior or some other kids stuff. 2) Advertisements through various comics, games, play-stations, book stores or cartoon websites www.toonzone.com, www.bookspot.com/bookstores, etc. social networking site( Orkut, Facebook etc) # TV series on cartoon channels Disney Channel Cartoon Network Nickelodeon Hungama TV Jetix </li></ul>
8. Strategy for effective Launch plan for “Mungle” <ul><li>To create awareness in the market and to make its positive image in the minds of the consumers, following strategies need to be applied at the time of launch of “Mungle”. </li></ul><ul><li>BRAND POSITIONG STRATEGIES </li></ul><ul><li>Organizing art competitions or other events in the schools and various other children social places (clubs). </li></ul><ul><li>Giving gift vouchers and certificates to the winners. </li></ul><ul><li>Participating in book fairs in schools where the activity books, puzzle books, drawing books, CD (as games, stories) could be made available. </li></ul><ul><li>Organizing events like Birthday parties on booking creating the jungle atmosphere and the presence of cartoon characters can enlighten the children’s party. </li></ul>
9. Contd… <ul><li>Promoting “Billoo”, the protagonist and other characters, lioness & monkey to make their presence among children. </li></ul><ul><li>By imprinting the characters on:- </li></ul><ul><li>Stationary items providing pencils, erasers, scales, pencil-boxes, colors (crayons, pencil, water colors), copies, notebooks, registers. </li></ul><ul><li>Other items tiffin boxes, water bottles & school bags, stickers, plates, glasses & cups. </li></ul><ul><li>Apparels & accessories children’s clothes with these cartoon characters on them like caps, t-shirts, shorts, pants, socks, raincoats, wrist- watch, umbrellas etc. </li></ul><ul><li>On the handi-craft items ( like embroiding the characters on the cloth or painting them in the art & craft classes in school or summer camps) </li></ul><ul><li>Wallpapers & posters for room decoration </li></ul><ul><li>Bedsheets & pillow covers. </li></ul><ul><li>Pillow of character’s shapes. </li></ul><ul><li>Children’s room decorative items. </li></ul>
11. Contd… <ul><li>By launching their characters as stuff toys </li></ul><ul><li>In the coming Christmas & New Year season ( Archies, Hallmark or at various other gift stores) </li></ul><ul><li>Cards with comic characters, Toys with Santa caps, Key-chains, Carols sung by these characters, </li></ul><ul><li>Canopies (BILLOO) outside these stores during the season, </li></ul><ul><li>Display of Nativity with these characters and the jungle atmosphere in the malls. & organize New Year parties giving a jungle ambiance. </li></ul>HOO HO HO !! Gifts for “ Mungle” lovers
12. Contd… <ul><li>Presence at amusement parks, children’s park & malls. And similarly with restaurants like Mc Donalds </li></ul><ul><li>Canopies, Display of the jungle with the characters in the middle or at some eye-catching place inside the mall where children can go and play. Organizing an event (games) in the malls. </li></ul>
13. <ul><li>Offering small gift items of the character’s shape or pictures along with * eatables( like chips), drinks (cold drinks or soft drinks), chocolates (big packs), biscuits etc. </li></ul><ul><li>Jigsaw puzzles </li></ul>
14. Distribution Plan <ul><li>Distributing few comics as free samples in the initiation stage to children in malls, amusement parks, book clubs, schools to make its presence known to them. </li></ul><ul><li>Opening up their own franchises in the later stage. </li></ul><ul><li>Making these story books, CD (story, movie, games) available at book stores. </li></ul><ul><li>Through Mobile networking they can make availability of games by downloading. </li></ul><ul><li>Internet marketing:- through their website taking direct orders, paying online and downloading the games or comics or story books. </li></ul>
15. <ul><li>Thank you !! </li></ul>I LOVE BILLOO….