1. "What makes a Filipinoentrepreneur different from otherentrepreneurs? Its what YengRemulla answers in this book."“...the book takes you through witand humor about the Filipinoentrepreneur."-Entrepreneur.com.ph
2. 19 POSITIVE REVIEWS
3. "It’s like enrolling in trainings liketime management, productivityand 7 habits of highly effectivepeople rolled into one.The book is truly a gem and I’mNOT exaggerating."– Rochelle Sy Chua. Author of the blog HeaRtysHaven and a contributor for the Manila Bulletin
4. "Simple, but witty. Humorous, but life-changing. Entertaining, but convincing.Productive Pinoy serves as a roadmaptowards achieving maximumproductivity, tapping into a persons fullpotential in a distinctly Pinoy context.- Hon. Ruffy Biazon. Three-term Congressman ofMuntinlupa City, 2001-2010, Bureau of Customs Commissioner.
5. "I’m enjoying Productive Pinoy bookand it is teaching me so much onhow to improve things I normally do.”“A highly recommended book notjust for entrepreneurs but foreveryone.”- Randell Tiongson. Named as one of the 12 most inﬂuentialpeople in Personal Finance in the Philippines. He is also a Columnistfor the Philippine Daily Inquirer and Money Sense Magazine
6. "The book, Productive Pinoy, dealswith every angle of personal andprofessional status in much thesame manner as a father to a child,or a friend to a fellow friend. Simple,yet enlightening. Nothing can bemore handy in a time like ours."– Jose Pablo Salud. Editor-in-Chief of Philippines Graphic Magazine
7. "Productive Pinoy is one of thosebooks youll need a highlighterbeside you to enjoy.”“There are just so many brightinsights to take home and chew on–the type of lessons so simple, andyet can change lives and inspire."- Michelle-Orosa Ople. Co-host of the Radio TV ShowOplan Asenso 92.3 News FM, RadyoSingko, Aksyon TV5.
8. "While the book makes straightforwardsuggestions, it doesnt fail to mixstatements with humor.”“It will spontaneously make you laughand can literally make you look crazy."- Tim Samaniego. Blogger, Every Peso Counts
9. "I have been an avid reader of self-help books and most of them werewritten by foreign authors.”“This one has a different impact onme because it was written havingmy own culture and feelings inmind."- Ruby Ricafrente. Entrepreneur & Blogger – PinayMommyOnline.com
10. "What I like about his book is theway he tells these real lifeexperiences in bits of stories, likevignettes that pinches the heart andpunches the gut."– Zarah Grace C. Gagatiga. School Librarian, Teacher,Storyteller, Writer and Reading & Literacy Advocate
11. "An enriching book that is full ofnuggets of wisdom to live by. This littlebook can impact its readers in a bigpositive way.Yeng has taken some of lifes importantlessons and put it in a simple,interesting yet convicting package.I highly recommend this book!”– Pastor Ariel Marquez. Senior Pastor, Victory Alabang
12. "...this book is ﬁlled with positive traitsabout Filipinos. As you read them,youll feel a revolution inside of you andmake you more proud of being aFilipino."– Malvin Dinlasan is a marketing professional, a seriousevent organizer and a ministry leader. He is also theblogger behind The "BroTalks" Blog.
13. "I found myself breezing throughthe book in just a day! Thats howfun it is to read Productive Pinoy"– Mighty Rasing is the writer behind the TransformationalLeadership Blog.
14. "I found myself breezing throughthe book in just a day! Thats howfun it is to read Productive Pinoy"– Mighty Rasing is the writer behind the TransformationalLeadership Blog.
15. "Yeng’s writing reminds me of SethGodin, my favorite author. Everypage of the book is ﬁlled withlessons you can apply practically ineveryday living and working."– Dennis Sy is the blogger of Clueless ChurchPlanter and the Senior Pastor of Victory Greenhills.
16. "Yeng is not selling a book but arevolutionary lifestyle! Passionateto bring the excellent in the Pinoy tothe fore, Yeng succeeds inproviding that friendly nudge towake us all up out of slumber!"– Cornel Bongco. The Transformentor, the Gospel YoyoMan and the resident analyst of the business TV show"Perspectives" for GNN Channel.
17. "Inspiring. This book has certainlyawakened my benevolentconsciousness, especially towards life."– Iris Acosta. Digital Media Specialist, she blogs aboutlatest events, media coverage, press release, shows andmore at pinayads.com.
18. "A practical guide to making properuse of your time and resourceswithout losing your Pinoy identity.Yeng is able to ﬂip the coin andpresent the positive side of a negativePinoy mindset. "– Ardy Abello. Top-ranked Motivational Speaker,Productivity Coach and President of Business Works, Inc.
19. "Productive Pinoy, one of theBEST Filipino penned book thatI highly recommend!"– Joy Blanca, Blogger. Winner – Top 10 EmergingInﬂuential Blogs for 2011
20. "It’s a breath of fresh air in this worldwhere everyone seems to put downeach other. In Productive Pinoy, Yengtells you, like a real friend, those littlelessons he learned from his dealingswith people as an entrepreneur, afather, and as a person — a ProductivePinoy, that is."– Ariel Lalisan, Influential Blogger, Teacher, Artist & Adventurer