1. RAMS grantsERA <ul><li>Local web based system </li></ul><ul><li>Electronic to all Grants.gov agencies </li></ul><ul><li>Add to any ERP system </li></ul><ul><li>Create any reports from entire database </li></ul>
2. Applications are downloaded directly from Grants.gov. Always have the correct application for the opportunity.
3. In this case the technology is the difference. grantsERA uses XML schema’s for each opportunity directly from grants.gov to render the form and collect and validate the data.
4. Forms include imbedded instructions, easy navigation, collaboration and grants.gov/agency validation.
5. NIH applications require several PDF attachments easily added through a browser interface.
6. An internal routing form collects information that is not part of the application.
7. grantsERA generates a PDF of the entire application.
8. Web services through grantsERA give access to grants.gov and NIH for status checking and other services. Once the application is validate in grantsERA it can be successfully submitted to grants.gov.
9. PI’s manage their profile, create/edit grants applications and manage their applications.
10. Research Admin has complete control of the process to assure grant applications are submitted on time.
11. Authorizing Officials review and approve/disapprove grant applications.
12. Internal approval can include anyone in either a sequential or parallel process.
13. Pre Award stores all the data that goes beyond the application requirements.
14. Post Award handles all the data and document storage including a Reports Due notification.