ISAcreator Conﬁgurator provides conﬁgurations to ISAcreator...
These conﬁgurations tell ISAcreator what is the minimum
amount of information needed to describe experiments.
ISAcreator is packaged with a default set of conﬁgurations,
however you can create your own...
convert to different formats for submission to public repositories,
e.g. MAGE-TAB (for ArrayExpress), PRIDE-ML (for PRIDE) or SRA-XML (for ENA/NCBI)
ISA Converter: parsing ISA-TAB
documents ->Conversion to Objects
Why an RDF conversion?
• Interest in federated queries
• Harvard collaborators (S. Das,T.
Clark,W Hide, O Hoffmann)
Why are we doing this?
• Experiments where transcription proﬁling and
metaboliting proﬁling and liver injury in rodent
• Experiments funded by UK BBSRC
• Experiments performed by an organization located
in the Netherlands
• Experiments performed on rodent where there are
at least 3 biological replicates per treatment groups
• Experiments performed by persons belonging to
John smith group.
RDF conversion: the plan
• Initial focus on representation of
• treatment, perturbation
• response variable
• Later on, focus on molecular dimension
• rely on biordf preliminary work on
gene expression (generilized solution)
RDF conversion: resources
• Identifying Existing Ontological Resources
• dc, skos for document metadata
• foaf, foafCorp, vcard for Person/Contact
• bibo, cito, fabio for Publication references.
• swan experiment, obi for material processing, data
production & analysis