Be the first to like this
The Report “Non-Life Insurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017″ by Timetric is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com. Contact email@example.com with “Non-Life Insurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017″ in subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Canadian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
• Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Canadian non-life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Canada
• Regulatory policies of the Canadian insurance industry
• A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Canada
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
• A benchmarking section on the Canadian life insurance segment in comparison with other countries with US$60-US$150 billion in gross written premium
The Canadian non-life insurance segment achieved positive growth at a CAGR of 4.9% during the review period, despite a prolonged period of low interest rates, rising household debt, the European debt crisis and weak economic development in the country. The growth in the segment was a result of increased demand for property insurance policies with the robust performance of the Canadian property market, and an increase in the frequency of natural disasters in the country during the review period, which led to substantial losses in the property and casualty lines of business. However, these events increased awareness of the importance of property and earthquake-related insurance, leading to growth in the property insurance category. Reasonable growth in compulsory motor insurance, as a result of healthy car sales, contributed to the overall growth of the non-life segment during the review period.
Inquire For Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=148702 .
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Canada:
• It provides historical values for Canada’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Canada’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Canada.
• Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Canada for the non-life insurance segments
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.