2. (B2B) – involves both electronic business
marketplaces and direct market links between
businesses(Supermarket and its suppliers).
• "B2B" Ecommerce business model are solely web
3. Websites that are engaged in B2B
4. B2C means enterprises provide a new shopping environment for
consumers through the Internet – online stores, consumer can purchase
online and pay online.
This mode saves the time and space of enterprises and customers, which
improve the transactional efficiency
5. Websites that are engaged in (B2C)
6. (C2C) is the electronic commerce activity that provides the opportunity
for trading of products and service amongst consumers .
Consumer to consumer (C2C) electronic commerce promotes the
opportunity for consumers to transact goods or services with other
consumers present on the internet
In the C2C e-commerce, the consumer lists items for sale with
commercial auction site.
8. In this model, a consumer approaches website showing
multiple business organizations for a particular service.
Consumer places an estimate of amount he/she wants to
spend for a particular service.
9. • B2G model is a variant of B2B model.
• Such websites are used by government to trade and
exchange information with various business
10. Government - to - Business
• Government uses B2G model website to approach
• Such websites support auctions, tenders and application
11. • E-Commerce sites use electronic payment where
electronic payment refers to paperless monetary
• Electronic payment has revolutionized the business
processing by reducing paper work, transaction costs,
13. Credit Cards
Credit card is small
plastic card with a
unique number attached
with an account.
It has also a magnetic
strip embedded in it
which is used to read
credit card via card
14. An example of the front in
a typical credit card:
1)Issuing Bank Logo
5)Card Network Logo
7)Card Holder Name
15. An example of the
reverse side of a typical
1) Magnetic Stripe
2) Signature Strip
3) Card Security Code
16. Debit cards
In case of Debit Cards
amount gets deducted
from card's bank
There should be
sufficient balance in
bank account for the
transaction to get
17. An example of the front
of a typical debit card:
1)Issuing bank logo
5)Card brand logo
18. Types of Debit Cards:
19. Smart Cards:
It has a small
embedded in it.
It has the capacity to
store customer work
Smart card can be
accessed only using a
PIN of customer
20. E-Money transactions
refers to situation where
payment is done over
transferred from one
financial body to another
financial body without
any involvement of a
21. The process by which money is transferred electronically from one
financial institution to another is termed Electronic Fund
Fund transfer can be done using ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
or using computer.