Mr. Pritesh Patel
• If you wanted to get any information from a
database on the server, or send user
information to a server-side script like ASP,
PHP, you had to make an HTML form to GET or
POST data to the server.
• The user would then have to click "Submit",
wait for the server to respond, then a new
page would load with the results.
• And wait long time for result.
• Ajax attempts to remedy this problem by
information from the server without having to
load a new page!
and XML, is a web development technique for
creating interactive web applications.
• AJAX meant to increase the web page's
interactivity, speed, and usability.
• Ajax uses XHTML for content and CSS for
presentation, as well as the Document Object
Technologies Used in AJAX
• Loosely typed scripting language
• Glue for the whole AJAX operation
• API for accessing and manipulating structured documents
• Represents the structure of XML and HTML documents
• Allows for a clear separation of the presentation style from the
Ajax In the Real World
Windows Live Local
Windows Live Mail (Hotmail)