“Partnership Management is about getting others
to do what you want because they think it is what
- President D. Eisenhower
Brush up- Cont. Rikin’s Presentation
- Training integrated support
- Support to institutionalize the process
- Scale operations
- Bring about ownership
- New engagement models-partner notes
- Measure the work done- align closer to community
- Building the vision- as part of the objectives
Intelligence beyond Intellect
- Intuitive communication
- Create a common understanding.
- Harnessing Analytics as Decision making tool
- Attention to feedback and processes- align goals
with community needs
- Uncertainties- An eye for change- diversify,
- Paralysis by analysis
- Over dependence upon numbers.
gender ratio example
Truth, respect and commitment
- Clearly defined leadership.
- HR capacity-local resource utilization
- Mutual accountability- timely updates
- Transparent resource utilization- one pico per
village or even better!!
Resilience without Regret
“Resilience is the ability to recover from and
successfully adapt to adversity”
- Resilience is more than just responding to crises.
- It is about continuously anticipating and adjusting
to shifting trends.
- Sociability- positive relationships.
- Insight: future needs
- Adaptive Distancing.
• Question 1: Identify the Operationalization Risk for the
proposed project above based on the following
• Question 2: Identify the top three risks with respect t to
Quality of implementation of this project
• Question 3: Identify the project monitoring tools for the
• Question 4: Identify the top three reasons why we
would fail to meet the expected outcome with the
• Question 5: Propose one or two intervention which will
strengthen our Partnerships with NGOs
Reference: Sure start Operations Manual-PATH
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.