1. A BRAND OF PARASNATH TECHGARMENTS PVT LTD. INDIA MSF GROUP OF INDUSTRIES www.msfgroup.in
2. We PARASNATH TECHGARMENTS PVT. LTD through our dedication towards innovation hastransformed overselves in to a large manufacturer of workwear and safety clothings in the asianpacific region. We continues to grow more focus on brand consistency and product quality.To be at the helm of cutting edge innovation when it comes to technical fabrics, ensuring that wecreate materials of unmatched quality and strength. We are constantly looking for innovativeways to globally improve through safety clothing and serving humanity.Today parasnath tech techgarments exports its expertise workwear and safety clothingsworldwide like Europian countries, middle east region ,USA.
3. HIGH VISIBILITY ANTI BALLISTIC METAL SPLASH SAFE ARC – SAFE WELD – SAFE- MULTI FUNCTIONAL WR / OWR
4. INTRODUCTIONWe are using various blends of PROTEX MODA ACRYLIC fibre from kaneka, Japan to makedifferent varieties of fabrics suitable for safety against thermal hazards of electric arc flash.FABRIC SPECIFICATIONSCOMMON BLENDS(A) 55 % Moda – Acrylic & 45% Cotton – 240 GSM & 300 GSM(B) 55 % Moda – Acrylic, 43% Cotton and 2% Anti static – 240 GSM & 300 GSM(C) 52 % Moda – Acrylic ,38 % cotton & 10% Para-Aramid – 200 GSM, 240 GSM & 300 GSMSTANDARDS COMPLIEDEUROPEAN STANDARDS : EN ISO 11611 (EN 470-1), EN ISO 11612 (EN 531) IEC/EN 61482 & EN ISO 1149AMERICAN STANDARDS : NFPA - 70EPRODUCTS AVIALABLE Unlined Shirts, Pants, Bib Pants, Coveralls, T-Shirts, Under garments, Balaclava and Insulated Jackets, Trousers ,Coveralls in different GSM. We can also provide Fabrics if neede and can make customize articles.
5. INTRODUCTION WELD SAFE is suitable for outdoor as well as indoor weather conditions, it is a cooler , lighter and cost effective solution for exposure to welding sparksFABRIC SPECIFICATIONS(A) 300 – 400 GSM (9oz/sqyd-12 oz/sqyd)- 100% cotton flame retardant (FR) treatedfabric for protection against welding sparks.(B) Specially designed fabric Glass fibre backing and outer Aluminised coatingwithstand more drastic conditionsSTANDARDS COMPLIEDEN ISO 11611 – Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied process (EN 470-1)EN ISO 11612- Protective Clothing to protect against heat and flameAlso complied relevant ASTM StandardsPRODUCTS AVIALABLENOMADIC SPECIAL FULL WELDING KIT WITH FR TREATED KIT BAG (consist hood,apron, arm guard, leg guard, shoe cover, glooves)Jackets, Pants, Cape Hoods, Shop Coats, Aprons, Coveralls and SleevesAlso provide fabrics if needed and can make customize articles
6. INTRODUCTIONIndustrial workers at the foundries, face various risks due to close proximity ofmolten metal. Metal splashes might be very dangerous if it comes in contact withhuman skin. Lack of precaution increases the probability of accidents andendangers the lives of workers. We have developed a specialized fabric thatprotects user from molten metal splashes.FABRIC SPECIFICATION(1) 400 GSM to 500 GSM (11.8 oz/sqyd-15 oz/sqyd) 100% Cotton Treated FR fabric.(2) Composition of Oxidized Carbon and Para-Aramid fabric with coating of various GSM of Aluminium foil(3) 700 GSM to 800 GSM (20.5 oz/sqyd – 23.5 oz/sqyd) wool and viscose blended fabricSTANDARDS COMPLIED EN ISO 11611 (EN 470-1), EN ISO 11612 (EN 531) – Performance level D1, D2, D3, E1, E2 and E3PRODUCTS AVIALABLEJackets, Trousers, Bib pants, Coveralls, Apron and Hand GlovesWe can also provide fabrics if needed and can make customize articles
7. INTRODUCTIONUsing metallic yarn or carbon yarn as per customers need for protectionagainst static electricity for different industries, automoboile industries andelectro static prone areas.PRODUCT ANTI STATIC (using metallic/carbon yarn)PRODUCT DETAILSComposition: In various composition of of polyester and cotton endwith anti static grid of 5mm to 10 mm depending on its end useType of anti static yarn: metallic yarn/carbon yarnColour : as per customers choiceWeight range :100 GSM TO 240 GSMSTANDARDS COMPLIED: As per EN – 1149 - 3WORK FIELD: Electronic industries Electricity generating industries Automobile industries other fire electrostatic prone areas
8. INTRODUCTION MULTIFUNCTIONAL offers a flexible combination of thedifferent kind of materials such as FIRE RETARDANT, WATERRESISTANT, OIL AND WEATHER RESISTANT, ANTI STATIC AND HIVISIBILITY lending diverse application in the oil gas, electric generating andmining industries.PRODUCT MULTIFUNCTIONAL (This type of product are combinationof F/R. W/R, OWR, HI-VISIBILTY and ANTI-STATIC)PRODUCT DETAILSComposition :various composition of cotton and anti static yarnType of weave : 4/1 satin, 3/1 twill, or 1/1 plainColour : as per customer’s shoiceWeight range : 250 GSM – 350 GSMSTANDARD COMPILEDAs per EN – 470 – 1, EN - 531, EN – 471, EN – 1149 -3WORK FIELDOil and gas industriesElectric generating industriesMinning industries
9. INTRODUCTIONUsing 100 % polyester or poly/cotton to be used in areas of low visibilityto avoid danger of accidentPRODUCT HI VISIBILITY (used in places of low visibility)PRODUCT DETAILSComposition : 100 % polyester or 60:40 P/CType of weave : 4/1 satin or 3/1 twillColours : yellow, orange, redWeight range : 80 GSM – 300 GSMSTANDARD COMPLIED : As per EN – 471WORK FIELD : Traffic police Railways Car and truck driver Municipal department
10. INTRODUCTIONWe offer water resistant and oil water resistant varieties. A sturdyand long lasting cover from rainfall, snow, oils and chemicals isprovided by such fabrics making them ideal choice in the foodindustries, chemical industries, hotel industries and extensiveoutdoor work during snow/rainfall.PRODUCT WR &OWRPRODUCT DETAILSComposition : 100 % cotton/ polyester or various differentcompositions of them.Type of weave : 4/1 satin, 3/1 twill or 1/1 plainColours : as per customers choiceWeight range: 80 GSM TO 350 GSMSTANDARD COMPLIED : as per EN – 20811WORK FIELD : food industries Chemical industries Hotel industries People working in open areas Subject to snow/rainfall
11. ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS CARRYING INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION FROM DIFFERENT AGENCIES IN WORLD
12. (A) We have the ability to meet exactspecifications of our customer as wellas cost ,quality and time objectives.(B) The ultimate goal of ourorganisation is to maintain sustainedcustomer satisfaction