P R A S H A N T N . B A D G U JA R
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• M.B.A. from University of Pune with dual specialization in International Business
Management and Human resource Management.
• Strong communication, ability to lead, team leader, collaboration and interpersonal skills
with learning attitude for innovations and excellent execution skills with an accuracy.
• The drive to go an extra mile always helps me in creating the difference.
• Designation : Lecturer in Electronics, Government
• Work Duration/Experience : 01 Nov. 2010 to till today (03 Year 09
• Scope of Job : Educational Administration, Training &
• Roles & Responsibilities
Curriculum development and implementation
Prepare quality learning material for the stakeholders
Commissioning research & new opportunities to enhance the value of organization
Team Leader for various educational administration committees
Technical Consultant, Motivational / Soft Skill Trainer
Strategic decision implementation at Middle Level Management
Planner, Organizers & Coordinator
Attained trainings on various topics including Induction Training Program–Phase I & II,
Managerial Skills, Soft Skill Training, Entrepreneurship Development, QMS & QT Tools,
Advanced Program in Educational Research & Stat, Research Paper Writing.
Arranged & Delivered 90 Hours Training on various topics in “Soft-Skill Enhancement &
Personality Development” Workshop.
Given an expert lectures on “Digital Image Processing” at various institutes
Conducted Orientation Training Program for MSBTE G-Scheme Curriculum
• Presented a research paper in International Conference at VMV College of Arts,
Commerce and Science, Nagpur. ISBN 978-81-928735-0-3.
• Presented a research paper in National Conference at MITSOM,
• Presented a research paper in National Conference at TMV, Pune.
• Written Teacher Guide for “Element of Electronics” subject at State
Level for MSBTE.
• Written an Engineering Book on "Digital Image Processing”–3rd
• Written Diploma Engineering Book on "Management"–1st Edition
• Registered for Ph.D. in Management at R.T.M. Nagpur University,
Nagpur (19 Jun 2013)
• M.B.A. H.R. Management in 2012 with 1st
• M.B.A. International Business in 2011with 1st
• B.E. Electronics Engineering in 2008 with Distinction (71.07%)
• H.S.C. Science Discipline in 2004 with 1st
• S.S.C in 2002 with Distinction (81.60%)
• “SAP Global Certification in ABAP Module”
• “Certificate Course In PLC & SCADA Programming”
• “Certificate Course In Hydraulic / Pneumatic Automation With PLC’s”
M.B.A. Internship: Shalaka Technologies, Pune
Project Title : “Placement Office I.T. System” and “International Market Research for M.E.S.
Industries in Automobile, Shipbuilding and Aerospace Sector”
• Secured FIRST RANK in the Ph.D. Entrance Test at North Maharashtra University,
Jalgaon held in Jan. 2013; awaiting for registration in Electronics Engineering.
• Placed by MPSC as “Class-1 Gazetted Officer” at Government
• Member of Training & Placement Coordinator’s Committee of
S.S.M.S.’s I.M.R. Pune.
• Voluntarily worked as Training & Placement Coordinator at PDEA
College of Engg, Pune
• Won several awards in Paper Presentation, Skit and Management
• Scout Participation at School Level.
Date of Birth: May 10, 1987
Languages Known: English, Hindi, and Marathi
Passport Details: H-3340623 Valid up to 05th Feb. 2019.
Date: Prashant Narayan Badgujar
** References & other details will be provided on Request