Photos from Cape Town South Africa , Helsinki Finland and my Treks in India.
Swapna, Mary, Siva, Lakshmi and Pooja have been members of my class for over 18 months. Sometimes students give presentations on topics of their choice ranging from a lesson they learnt to movies , their favorite actors, various festivals or the previous night’s cricket match they watched .
1. Presentation for Darden Business School<br />Kameswara Prasad Kadiyala<br />
2. My passions <br />Out of the various interesting activities that I take part in , I would like to highlight two activities that I enjoy the most.<br /> Trekking and Photography <br /> Improving education standards of underprivileged children in Bangalore.<br />
3. Trekking & Photography<br />Trekking and photography are favorite hobbies of mine and I love spending time outdoors by clicking snaps and going on hikes and socializing with people. <br />Here is a collage of the places I visited (Helsinki, Cape Town & Trekking in India)<br />
5. Teaching at Shishu Mandir<br />English classes are conducted every weekend at Shishu Mandir, a school cum orphanage in Bangalore. This program has been running successfully for over two years and currently consists of 50 students and 10 volunteers.<br /> A class involves children reading books of a particular grade and the volunteer ( teacher) guiding them through.<br /> Of course there is fun too … CRICKET…<br />
6. Swapna, Mary, Siva, Lakshmi, Pooja<br />
7. Video of a sample class <br /> Please check Lakshmi’s opinion on the class using the following link.<br /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3rPrfr5qdQ<br />
8. Fit with Darden<br /> My interests and hobbies would help me interact and socialize with my peers at Darden. I would love to be part of the outdoors club and enjoy hiking and rafting trips. The outreach club greatly interests me as I can use my experience in community service to contribute to their activities.<br /> I am confident that this additional dimension of my personality would add a flavor to the class of 2011.<br />