1. What is WCF?
2. How to enable streaming?
3. What types of the operation contract parameters could be streamed?
4. Do we have to change the maxReceivedMessageSize parameter to use streaming?
5. What types of the quota have the WCF transports?
6. What is it the Teredo? How we can use it?
7. What is it the Net.TCP Port Sharing? How we can use it?
8. What are the important principles of SOA (Service oriented Architecture)?
9. What are end points, contract, address and bindings?
10. What are bindings?
11. Which are the various programming approaches for WCF?
12. What is one way operation?
13. Can you explain duplex contracts in WCF?
14. How can we host a service on two different protocols on a single server?
15. How can we use MSMQ bindings in WCF?
16. Can you explain transactions in WCF?
17. Can we use the two-way service operations with queued binding?
18. Could the ExactlyOnce property of the netMsmqBinding be true if the queue is not
19. When is the MsmqIntegrationBinding or the NetMsmqBinding used?
20. Is there an error in the Msmq address the
21. Can we use the public queues without the Windows domain? If cannot then why?
22. Which specifications does WCF follow?
23. What are the main components of WCF?
24. Can you explain how End points, Contract, Address and Bindings are done in WCF?
25. What is a service class?
26. What is a service contract, operation contract and Data Contract?
27. What are the various ways of hosting a WCF service?
28. What are the major differences between services and Web services?
29. What is the difference WCF and Web services?
30. What are different bindings supported by WCF?
31. What different transaction isolation levels provided in WCF?
32. Can we do transactions using MSMQ?
33. Can we have two way communications in MSMQ?
34. What are Volatile queues?
35. What are Dead letter queues?
36. What is a poison message?
37. How can we access XAML objects in behind code?
38. What are the kind of documents are supported in WPF?
39. Windows workflow foundation(Vista series)
40. What is Windows Workflow Foundation?
41. WPF Interview questions What is WPF?
42. What is XAML?
43. What are dependency properties?
44. Are XAML file compiled or built on runtime?
45. Can you explain how we can separate code and XAML?
46. What is a Workflow?.
47. What are different types of Workflow in Windows Workflow foundation?
48. When should we use a sequential workflow and when should we use state
49. How do we create workflows using designer?
50. How do we specify conditions in Work flow?
51. How do you handle exceptions in workflow?
52. What is the use of XOML files?
53. Twist: - How can we serialize workflows?
54. What is JSON?
56. How do we do asynchronous processing using Ajax?
57. What are the various states in XMLHttpRequest and how do we check the same?
58. How can we get response text?
59. How can we create XMLHttpRequest component?
61. How can we pass parameters to workflow?
62. AJAX Interview questions
63. What problem does Ajax solve?
64. What is Ajax?
65. What is the basic fundamental behind Ajax?
66. How do we do inheritance using Atlas?
67. How do we define interfaces using Atlas?
68. How do we reference HTML controls using Atlas?
69. Can you explain server controls in Atlas?
70. Can you explain ScriptManager control?
71. What is the importance of UpdatePanel Control?
72. Can the Reliable session be established with the one-way, or the request-reply, or
with the duplex, or with all those exchange message patterns?
73. What the system-provided bindings have the support for the Reliable session and
what of those bindings are these options enabled by default?
74. Is the MsmqIntegrationBinding used the msmq.formatname scheme or the
75. How can we integrate Atlas with Web services?
76. How can implement drag and drop using Atlas?
77. How do we do authentications using Atlas?
78. How can we access profiles using Atlas?
79. How can we access dataset in Atlas?
80. Can you explain update progress control?
81. Can you explain control extenders?
82. How can we data binding in Atlas?
83. Can you explain AtlasUIGlitz library?
84. I want to create a project like Google maps how can we do that with Atlas?
85. What types of reliable messaging are implemented in the WCF?
86. What is it the Reliable session?
87. Is the Reliable session asynchronous?
88. Is the Reliable session tied to the transport session?
89. Reliable sessions in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) use a transfer
window. What is it the Transfer window? What does it means for the sender, for the
receiver? How is it depend of the latency?
90. What is it the Transmission queue and the Target queue? What is the difference?
91. What is it the Dead-letter queue and the Poison queue? What is the difference?