This deserted city of X is a UNESCO
world Heritage site. It is situated at
the foot of Pavagadh hill. It remained
the capital of Gujarat until 1535.
He set up Grameen bank in 1983 and
made it a global success story. He also won
the Nobel peace prize in 2006. Identify
3. This monumental granite temple, the finest
example of chola architecture, is now a
UNESCO world heritage site. It was built by
Rajaraja Chola I. Identify.
4. She was born in london, 46 years old, now
lives in brooklyn. She won the Pulitzer prize in
2000 for fiction of her debut short stories.
5. He was named KFC T20international
player of the year. Identify.
6. The first inhabited monument to
have been declared a world heritage
monument by UNESCO. It was
constructed in 1156.
7. Which fast bowler of New Zealand has
announced retirement on July 3, 2013 from all
the forms of cricket. He took 233 wickets from
71 tests, third most successful bowler of New
8. Who has been appointed the chief selector of
Pakistan cricket team on July 15, 2013. He
replaced Iqbal Kasim?
9. Which team won FIFA world cup under-20?
10. Which hill station is named after the emerald
green eyes of Parvati.
11.The largest city in northern Maharashtra, X is
the nearest air link to the splendid caves at
Ajanta and Ellora. It was founded in 1610 by
2. Muhammad Yunus
3. Brihadeswara temple
4. Jhumpa lahiri
5. Dale steyn
6. Jaisalmer fort
7. Chris martin
8. Moin khan