We listen your concept / idea about your dreamed business & help you to develop, plan, execute the things so you can see your dream of entrepreneurship in reality. Services includes e- marketing , e-branding ,e-advertising , sales & general management consultancy , sales policy, designing marketing strategy, business consultancy services, Brand/company registration for Indian as well as NRI & Foreign nationals , research & Business feasibility report preparation , agents / dealership /franchise development , lead generation for product/services planning . Suggestion of new business Ideas based on your budget, your interest, opportunity, suitable to your area etc.
1. A feasibility study will help you to determine the profitability of the business venture. Before starting a business, seasoned entrepreneurs and investors would want to know if the business would be worth their time, effort and resources. It is worthwhile to know that many entrepreneurs have abandoned solid business ideas because the profitability could not be ascertained on conducting a feasibility study on the business idea.
2.A feasibility study will help prove to the entrepreneur, venture capitalists, lenders and investors the existence of the market, the liquidity of the business venture and the expected return on investment. 3.A feasibility study will help you identify the flaws, business challenges, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, thr eats and unforeseen circumstances that might affect the success and sustainability of the business venture. Just like the case of my dad’s business, the business failure and loss of money would have been avoided if we had carried out a feasibility study. We simply jumped in based on someone’s recommendations because we were flushed with cash and we paid dearly for it.
4.Before starting a business, a feasibility study will enable you estimate the financial, human and technological resources that will be needed to ensure the successful launching of the business. Feasibility study helps to reveal the number and level of skill or unskilled workers to be employed and their salary scale. 5.Feasibility study will help you to determine the amount of capital required to start the business. It will also help you in establishing the budget plan, working capital and cash flow projections of the business.
1. Description of the project. Introduction, Uses and Applications, Properties, Market Survey with future aspects , Present Manufacturers, industry profile . 2. Promoters, Management , man power – tech & non tech , Proposed management arrangements, Description of technical arrangements (management, production, marketing, finance etc.).
3. Marketing : Basic market orientation: local, national, regional, or export/import . Projected service volumes, unit prices, sales objectives, and market share of proposed venture.
4. Production of project :- Technical feasibility, manpower, raw material resources, and environment: Brief description of project process. Comments on special technical complexities and need for know-how and special skills.Possible suppliers of equipment. Ideally three competitive quotations to be enclosed.Availability of manpower and of infrastructure facilities (transport and communications, power, water, etc.). Proposed plant location in relation to suppliers, markets, infrastructure and manpower. Potential environmental issues and how these issues are addressed. Process Flow Sheet Diagram.
5. Finance :- Investment requirements, project financing, and returns, Estimate of total project cost, broken down into land, construction of buildings and civil works, plant and machinery, miscellaneous fixed assets, preliminary and preoperative expenses and working capital. Proposed financial structure of venture, indicating expected sources and terms of equity and debt financing. Type of financing (loan, equity, quasi-equity, a combination of financial products, etc.) and amount. Projected financial statement, information on profitability, and return on investment. Critical factors determining profitability. Cash Flow Statement ,Repayment Schedule, Interest Chart, Depreciation Chart, Projected Balance Sheet for 3/5 Years
6. Human Resource Study 7. Operations overview & study 8. Time table for project preparation and completion. 9. Guidelines, suggestions on marketing & marketing collateral and tools development.
Time: - 1 to 12 months, Depend on size of project. Size of project :- 50 to 1500 pages Pay method: - cash deposit, net banking, money gram, western union.(any payment transfer fees charged by agency or bank need to be paid extra ) (.(1413prts)
e-Branding India Technologies is the group company headed by Mr. Prakash Bhosale (e- Marketing Consultant) involved in providing Marketing Consultancy & services to small & medium companies, start-up companies & entrepreneurs.
We are team of marketing Consultants, commercial designers, web technologist, engineers, software developers, Brand consultants, Advocates, Charted Accountants spread across Mumbai, Pune, Thane, USA. We provide consulting services online across India & world. Qualification & Experience of Team Members: - Average experience of each team member is more than 9 years in respective field, With qualifications like MBA, MCA, BCA, B.Tech, Qualified Google Adwords Professionals by Google Inc, Commercial Artist from JJ School of Art.
After completion of MBA in marketing started career as professor for few months and moved to Mumbai passion to do something in online marketing & educational entrepreneurship. First started working with Leading B2B portals and helped hundreds of SME’s to rake their website on Google with 1000’s of keywords, after that kept working with few other web portals and with Google.com for three years but ambition of starting on own could not allowed me to keep working with Google as well, finally after leaving Google, e-Branding India Technologies has took birth in 2009. Apart from leading e-Branding India , I also work as project guide for MBA students of IGNOU, Mumbai , Pune , UK Universities . I am also a Certified Google Adwords Professional by Google Inc.
I live at Miraroad-Mumbai ( east) & my office is at Goregaon (east) in Mumbai city of Republic of India , I also visit Pune some time . I can meet clients at my Goregaon office for e-marketing & business consultancy business from Monday to Friday. I can meet students on Saturday and Sunday at Miraoard (east) . All meetings will prior to appointment only. For US & UK Students and clients I am available on Skype ( ID- ebrandingindia )
We listen your concept / idea about your dreamed business & help you to develop, plan, execute the things so you can see your dream of entrepreneurship in reality. Services includes e-marketing , e-branding ,e-advertising , sales & general management consultancy , sales policy, designing marketing strategy, business consultancy services, Brand/company registration for Indian as well as NRI & Foreign nationals , research & Business feasibility report preparation , agents / dealership /franchise development , lead generation for product/services. Suggestion of new business Ideas based on your budget, your interest, opportunity, suitable to your area etc. Email us project information. We will revert with time & fees required to develop project .
how to conduct a feasibility study report Mumbai ,how to make feasibility study report feasibility study report template Mumbai ,feasibility study report format Mumbai feasibility study report example india ,feasibility study report for software india how to write a feasibility study report india ,