29. What other people think of you is none of your business...30. Time heals almost everything.Give time, time.
31. However good or bad a situationis, it will change. 32.Dont take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.34. You are loved by others because of whoyou are, not because of what you did ordidnt do.
35. Dont audit life. Show up andmake the most of it now. 36. Growing old beats the alternative -----
37. Your children get only one childhood.38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day.Miracles are waiting everywhere.40. If we all threw our problems in a pile andsaw everyone elses, wed grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time.You already have all you need. 42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. 44. Yield.45. Life isnt tied with a bow, but its still a gift.
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, successes, than what other people think or say or do, than appearance, giftedness or skills. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you we are in charge of our Attitudes. Charles R. Swindoll