OpenERP 7 University Management System
by pragmatic123 on Feb 05, 2014
- 491 views
University Management system is a multi-purpose University management software with complete solution for Admission , Exams , Activities , Hostel , Library etc. ...
University Management system is a multi-purpose University management software with complete solution for Admission , Exams , Activities , Hostel , Library etc.
It provides a User-friendly Interface with the Freedom of Open-source.
The system can be used to track the day to day activities of the university.
Using University Management System, finding student information is just a few seconds away which might have cost hours, or even days, before. At the end of the semester, printing students' statement becomes just a few minutes' job
System Provides functionality like
A) Student Management System
B) Attendance management
E) Event management
F) Fees management
G) Hostel management etc
Following Features of University Management System
A) Student Management :
1) Managing student data like Personal information , Activity log , Educational details , Medical details , assignment details , Library details etc.
2) Student Bash board showing Assignments to be submitted and lectures for the day.
3) Book Requests to the Library by the student.
B) Student Admission Management:-
1) Enrolling Student to the university
2) Assigning them classses and batches.
3) Accepting Fees.
4) Migrating student to next class.
C) Time – Table management:-
1) Creating timetable for specific period.
2) Creating Lectures for the days
3) Class-wise , Teacher-wise timetable.
4) Generate Time-table report.
D) Attendance Management.:-
1) Managing daily attendance of the students
2) Once the class and division are selected , the names of the students are auto-populated.
3) Monthly attendance of the classes can be viewed.
4) Print of the attendance sheets can be taken.
E) Fees Management:
1) Create Fees Structures
2) Create Fees heads
3) Create Payroll register for grouping of the fees.
4) Provide Fees receipts to the students.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views