Question Idea: How about develop key talking points and hand out a copy with slides to STOP team to go along with flip chart. Something like the Pink Book but simpler. Wouldn’t have to be done until later. I’d like working on it with the technical information you provide or I could draft it based on key points you confirm for me or documents you think best to reference.
8. MCV1 status of cases (1-4 yr age) of confirmed measles/rubella outbreaks in West Bengal and select districts : 2009 West Bengal N(1-4yr)=1681 Uttar Dinajpur N(1-4yr)=103 Vaccinated Unvaccinated Status unknown
17. Shortage or Mal-distribution of Manpower NAME OF BLOCK No. of GP No. of PHN CHOPRA 8 2 GOALPOKHAR I 14 1 GOALPOKHAR II 11 1 HEMTABAD 5 2 ISLAMPUR 13 1 ITAHAR 12 2 KALIAGANJ 8 3 KARANDIGHI 13 1 RAIGANJ 14 1 RAIGANJ-M 2 ISLAMPUR-M 1 KALIAGANJ-M 0 District total 98 17
18. Work load Analysis [Data given by Block] SUBCENTRE POPULATION > 10,000 BLOCK GP SC POPULATION Total No. of SC CHOPRA Data not availabele from block GOALPOKHAR I GOAGAON II TILAN 12888 8 SAHAPUR I DUBKOL 10382 DHARAMPUR II MAJLISPUR 12455 PANJIPARA HASKUNDA 11985 SANTINAGAR 11583 GOTI CHARGHARIA 10665 GOAGAON I GOAGAON 13462 CHAPUA 10750 GOALPOKHAR II BELON BIJULIA 10197 4 NIJAMPUR I BOROGAON 10283 SURJAPUR SURJAPUR 11964 LALGANJ 10090 HEMTABAD NIL 0 ISLAMPUR AJITBAS COLONY 11390 2 RAMGANJ II RAMGANJ 10830
19. SUBCENTRE POPULATION > 10,000 ITAHAR KAPASIA KAPASIA 13572 4 GULANDHAR I DHULOHAR 10691 DURGAPUR KUKRAKUNDA 10582 ITAHAR MIRJATPUR 12467 KALIAGANJ MUSTAFANAGAR 12057 1 KARANDIGHI ALTAPUR I RAGHABPUR 12837 5 RASAKHOA II RASAKHOA 11203 DALKHOLA I NICHITPUR 13996 HEMENPUR 11559 DALKHOLA M SUBHASHPALLY 10000 RAIGANJ BHATUN TAJPUR 10500 7 BHATUN 10202 MALIBARI 10251 SITGRAM SITGRAM 10404 MARAIKURA KASBA 10529 KAMALABARI I CHATRAPUR 10300 KARNAJORA 10953 BLOCK GP SC POPULATION Total No. of SC
20. ICDS INVOLVMENT <ul><li>VHND Regularization </li></ul><ul><li>2. 3 rd Friday meeting </li></ul>Inter sectoral coordination can be improved after regular interaction of AWW & ANM workers NAME OF BLOCK NO. of ICDS Worker CHOPRA 223 GOALPOKHAR I 310 GOALPOKHAR II 252 HEMTABAD 158 ISLAMPUR 332 ITAHAR 294 KALIAGANJ 166 KARANDIGHI 418 RAIGANJ 431 RAIGANJ-M ISLAMPUR-M KALIAGANJ-M District total 2584
21. Literacy & Demographic Status of Blocks
22. West Bengal Literacy (>7 years) 2001
23. Blocks of Purnea Sub Division Census 2001 and Uttar Dinajpur
24. HEALTH SYSTEM ANALYSIS <ul><li>HS (M) and HS (F) tire of supervisor can be activated for proper </li></ul><ul><li>and regular monitoring of SCs. </li></ul><ul><li>Tuesday meeting for HSs can be regularized under district </li></ul><ul><li>level monitoring officers. </li></ul><ul><li>Regular district level meeting by monitoring officers regarding Progress. </li></ul><ul><li>Vacant man power resources described earlier to be considered </li></ul><ul><li>urgently. </li></ul><ul><li>5. Proper microplan and session planning by ANM should be ensured. </li></ul><ul><li>6. Regular health camp in presence of MOs should be arranged where out reach </li></ul><ul><li>sessions and IEC activities can be organized concomitantly </li></ul>
25. MONITORING <ul><li>MOs in a block should be assigned as GP wise monitoring officer. </li></ul><ul><li>one MO should monitor one or more GP regularly. The MO will be </li></ul><ul><li>responsible for any discrepancies in his/her assigned GP </li></ul><ul><li>Specialized and technically advanced monitoring system can be initiated with the </li></ul><ul><li>help of NPSP-WHO. </li></ul>
26. IEC & Sensitization 1 . For proper PRI involvement CHCMI meetings can be strengthened at GP level 2. Due to very low literacy and high density minority population in the high risk blocks, a relative resistance to RI activities are noted. Hence special IEC drives addressing those vulnerable population can be planned 3. Regular & proper sensitization meetings can be organized.
27. Measles: Disease and Epidemiology Thanks with a big hope