Instructions to candidates For DASDMDocument Transcript
CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING
Advanced Computing Training School
1. Details about the question paper.
No. of Questions Max Marks Duration Time
100 300 120 min. 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
Question no 1 to 20 : Functional English
Question no 21 to 40 : Mathematical Aptitude
Question no 41 to 60 : Reasoning
Question no 61 to 100 : Computing Awareness
2. Write your Name and Hallticket No. in the appropriate spaces provided at the bottom of this sheet.
3. Clipboards, log tables, slide rules, calculators, cellular phones, pagers and electronic
gadgets in any form are not allowed in to the Exam Hall.
4. The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet is provided separately. While answering each of the
question the candidate is expected to darken the circle against the correct answer using black/blue
ball point pen only.
5. Do not tamper / mutilate the OMR answer sheet and this booklet.
6. Do not open the question paper booklet before instructed to do so by the invigilators.
7. Fill all the relevant information on OMR answer sheet correctly.
8. Write your Name and Hallticket No and sign with pen in appropriate boxes on the OMR answer sheet.
Do not write these any where else.
9. Darken the appropriate circles below your Hallticket Number on the OMR Sheet.
10. Each objective question has 4 choices for its answer: (A), (B), (C) and (D). Only ONE of them is the
correct answer. There in no negative marking for wrong answers. The following marking scheme
for objective questions shall be followed :
(i)For each correct answer, you will be awarded 3 (three) marks.
(ii)Multiple answers to a question will be treated as a wrong answer.
(iii)For each un-attempted question, you will be awarded 0 (Zero) mark.
11. Candidate will be disqualified if found indulged in any kind of malpractice.
12. The question booklet must be returned in its entirety to the Invigilator before leaving the examination
hall. Do not remove any page from this booklet.