1. Soft Skills Essentials for Software Craftsmen Pierluigi Pugliese Yves Hanoulle ConneX o X
2. Why are we here?
3. It all started here...
4. What about this?
5. Agile Coaches think Teams
6. You are part of the Team
7. And what about your skills?
8. Find the Person:Some statistics fromAgile Coaching books
9. We should grow also Individuals, not just Teams!
10. Teams are made by IndividualsGreat Individuals for Great Teams
11. How to support individuals?
12. Space to learn
13. An experienced Mentor
14. Space to interact
15. Individual Coaching
16. Invest in Trust
17. Soft Skills
18. And now some practical soft-skills tools...
19. Think Solutions(Solution Focused)
20. Solutions instead of Problems“All of the Facts belong only to the Problem, not to its Solution” (Ludwig Wittgenstein) Here, The Future Now The Past
21. The Problem The Goal
22. The Solution State
23. Solution - What would beinstead of different?Problems - What resources did you use?Suppose you - How would you recognise it?have achievedyour goal...
24. Your Turn: Think Solution
25. Status(Improv Theatre)
27. A: “Hi there, I had a very successful day at work”B: “Oh, yeah, I told you with my help youcould have made it great” you high, me higherB: “Yeah, great, but it’s just a small victory...” you lower than you think - implies me highB: “Oh really, what a great coach you are” you high, me low - but is it sincere?B: “Oh, I wish I could be as successful as youone day” you high, me really low