6. Connecting educators to their most valuable resource…each other! http://virtconlive.com
7. Become a STAR!The DEN is a globalcommunity of educatorspassionate aboutteaching with digitalmedia, sharing resources,collaborating andnetworking. Learn more: WhatIsTheDen.com
9. DEN ConnectsConnecting studentsand educators to DEResources and eachother!Monthly themes3 levels of participationTo join, visit:http://denconnects.com
10. LIVE broadcasts from the Tundra October 24, 25, 31 and November 1
11. Tech AND Treat!Email a photo of your costume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgInclude your name, email address and a brief description.
12. • Create a bulle*n board, either a real one or a virtual one, sharing the DEN or Discovery Educa*on • Use resources from the DEN Site, the DEN blogs, and the What is the DEN? Wiki. • Submit your entry by November 1st. • Winner of each category wins a new Nexus 7 tablet. • For more informa*on – DENblogs.com
13. Archives and Certificate of Attendancehttp://bit.ly/VirtConLiveCert This session’s archive will be available here immediately after. The entire conference will be available on 10/26 at http://virtconlive.com