•Your decision is about much more than the initialcapital cost of the equipment or the price of theproduct•You should consider closely the supplier you areselecting and whether they are prepared to workwith you as a partner to ensure your success•TBD Enterprises LLC is committed to the successof our customers – this presentation will provideevidence of that
Our name and reputation is everything and weare only as good as the companies we represent, therefore we will only represent the highestquality, cost effective, customer oriented productand service providers to the industries we serve.
• To be the best, to work only with the best and to help ourcustomers become the best!• To offer solutions when everyone else says “it’s impossible” or“it can’t be done”• To become the industry leader in offering solutions tomanufacturers toughest problems!• To be the solidifying agent between world class suppliers andworld class customers in need!
• Robotic Automation Lines and Systems – WaterJet, Abrasive WaterJet, Router, Laser,Material Handling, Palletizing, GMAW, GTAW, Resistance Welding, Dispense, Spraying,Blasting, Cleaning, Assembly, Etching, Machining• Non-Robotic Automation Lines and Systems – WaterJet, Abrasive WaterJet, Router,Laser, Material Handling, Palletizing, GMAW, GTAW, Resistance Welding, Dispense,Spraying, Blasting, Cleaning, Assembly, Etching, Machining, Conveyor and Part Transfer• Robotic and Non-Robotic Transfer Units and Gantries• Tooling & Gauges including Variable and Attribute Inspection Gauges• Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals, Plastics & Composite, Components and Assemblies
• Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Simulation Services• Production of Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals, Plastics & Composite, Componentsand Assemblies• Industrial Services Including – Building Additions, Rigging, Moving, Electrical Services,Air Compressor Services, Concrete and Press Pit Services• Fabrication of Small, Medium and Large Structures• Machining Services• Specialty Machine Design and Build• Controls Design and Build• Sorting, Containment and Packaging Services including – CS1, CS2, GP12• Inspection Services Including – Certified Welding Inspection and CMM Inspection• Local and World Wide Shipping and Expediting• Reverse Engineering• Consulting and Training in Project Management, Quality including ISO/TSImplementation, Purchasing, and Automation
• Many of our suppliers offer provide 24-hourcustomer service 7 days per week• Our suppliers have a sizeable inventory of spareparts to support you
• We work with you to optimizeproduction enhancements that canimprove quality, throughput andlabor savings• We can work with you to optimizemaintenance and operating costs
We want to beyour long term partnerFor all of your needs!
For a no obligation review of your process or product feel free to contact us:Tom Washburn Bernie RitcheyOwner – Partner Owner – Partnertom@tbdenterprisellc.com email@example.com(248) 535-6737 (248) 496-2368 TBD Enterprises www.tbdenterprisesllc.com