The presentation was prepared by Chesnokova Zhenya
* It’s large, hairy* Looks like an ape* It’s taller than an average human
Yeti and Bigfoot look similar, but they’re not the same,because Bigfoot is said to inhabit in the North America but Yeti,as I’ve already written, lives in the mountains of Tibet andNepal. Bigfoot Yet i
* The first mention of Yeti was made in the Middle Ages, when myths about it were spread through the continent.
* The earliest record of reported footprints of Yeti appeared in 1899.One man, whose name is Laurence Waddell was travelling in the Himalayas and he noticed the footprints on the snow.In his book, called «In the Himalayas» Waddell has written: «Everyone believes in Yeti in Tibet. But anyone, who I had asked, didn’t give me the evidence of existence of this creature».Laurence concluded that the Yeti was the yellow bear, who is predator and who often attacks yaks.
Even in the Bible it was written about Yeti. In theprophecies of Isaiah, during his walk in Palestine, it’ssaid: «The hairy creatures danced there».
* The governor Aman Tuleev of the Kemerovo will give 1 000 000 rubles to the person who will catch the Yeti* The USSR was the only one country in the world where finding Yeti was one of the important problem of government* In the case of danger Yeti makes loud sounds those similar to barking* Yeti usually eats rodents and lichen
* Yeti was a part of the Buddhist beliefs of several Himalayan people.The legend is that the followers of the Bön religion used the blood of the Yeti in their mystical ceremonies.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.