3. Web 2.0 is a social eco-system based on tools and usages Co-Lab
4. <ul><li>Co-lab </li></ul>Web 2.0 has triggered enterprise 2.0 organization Dynamics: - Collaboration, - Communities, - Openess and sharing, - Crossing and ascending
5. Why collaborate in an enterprise ?
6. The benefits of increasing collaboration <ul><li>Corporate transformation into a collaborative organization contributes to corporate goals : perform better and at lower cost strategy and processes established by the organization </li></ul><ul><li>Co-lab </li></ul>Inspired by Dion Hinchcliffe
7. Earnings for employees Co-Lab
8. Grow the collaboration spirit
9. TO WORK COLLABORATIVELY, WE NEED TO CHANGE CULTURES
10. The establishment of collaborative work faces 4 challenges Co-Lab
11. People before SI Co-Lab
12. Know your audience Co-Lab
13. The legacy of the twentieth century managerial opposed to collaboration Co-Lab Source: Martin Roulleaux-Dugage : Gérer la confiance Hierarchical Barriers Functionnal Barriers Disconnected islands
14. Many obstacles exist with regard to collaboration Co-Lab Source: Entreprise 2.0 Management et collaboration à l’ère de l’entreprise dynamique
15. Create new reflexes in the organization Co-Lab
16. Succeed in collaboration Co-Lab Based on a slide by IBM Success factors Seekers Contributors Awareness How to find the right person ? How to introduce myself ? Connection Does this person will help me ? How best sharing my expertise ? Motivation Do I want to work with this person? Do I want to collaborate with this person? Needs Do I have the tools to collaborate effectively? Process Do I know how to collaborate ?
17. Enable collaboration Co-Lab
18. What about COLLABORATION AND TECHNOLOGIES?
19. Changing the culture of the organization From PC to online From mail to share Change management Co-Lab
20. Maturation of enterprises for collaborative technologies Technologies=culture Source: Nathan Wallace, http://www.e-gineer.com Co-Lab
21. Collaborative tools to support a global and dynamic partitioning off Co-Lab
23. Incontournables laws of collaboration <ul><li>Collaborative work in a company is based on a vision to make sense </li></ul><ul><li>Collaboration is based on voluntary and can not be an obligation </li></ul><ul><li>We share our knowledge when we know that our work is recognized and appreciated by others </li></ul><ul><li>The added value of collaboration must be demonstrated quickly </li></ul><ul><li>It’s not just about exchange, but having the right information at right time </li></ul><ul><li>Business networks (formal and informal) are one of the main responses to the collaboration. It is not just finding the right document, but also find the expert who will answer </li></ul><ul><li>Tools (wiki, blog, forum, rss) each have a role, but it is their practices which are crucial </li></ul>Co-Lab
24. Don’t be afraid <ul><li>Co-Lab </li></ul>
25. Thank you! Blog : http://poncier.org/blog, Anthony Poncier on Twitter, FB, Linkedin, Viadeo