1. cc image from Phil Roeder
2. …the best
3. keep it steady. ready?
4. Cc image from Pratheep PS, www.pratheep.com
Items need to be closer than they
5. stick to the basics…
cc image from http://flic.kr/p/dK1PMstick to the basics…
6. cc image from http://flic.kr/p/3Paa94add interest with angles…
…add interest with angles
7. light, light, light…
cc image from http://flic.kr/p/yhELc
8. Cc image from http://flic.kr/p/2exvsp
editing is not cheating
9. experiment with apps and filters
11. the best camera is the one you have on you.cc image from
3. keep it steady, eddie. cc image from http://flic.kr/p/6XWQww
5. cc image from http://flic.kr/p/dK1PMstick to the basics…
6. cc image from http://flic.kr/p/3Paa94add interest with
7. cc image from http://flic.kr/p/3VwoHadd interest with
8. a well-lighted place… cc image from http://flic.kr/p/yhELc
9. editing is not cheating… cc image from http://flic.kr/p/2exvsp
. *all images link to their creative commons licenses.5 tips for taking better iPhone pictures.
(n.d.). ios 101. Retrieved from http://gigaom.com/apple/ios-1015-tips-for-taking-better-iphone-pictures/10 tips for taking better photos with your iPhone. (n.d.).
Maclife.com. Retrieved from
http://www.maclife.com/article/howtos/10_tips_taking_better_photos_your_iphone#slide0Cope, W. (2012).
Abandoned teenage bedroom multimedia project. Retrieved from
http://abandonedfarmhouse.blogspot.com/.iPhone photography pro tips. (2010, Nov 12).
Mashable.com. Retrieved from http://mashable.com/2010/11/12/iphone-photography-protips/Kooser, T. (1980).
Abandoned farmhouse. Pittsburgh: Zoland Books. Retrieved from
http://poetryoutloud.org/poem/237648. cc image from http://flic.kr/p/5yoLmS
Iphoneography by Wendy Cope, Librarian at Cherokee County School District on Jul 14, 2012